• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Mr Flan

Mr FlanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and easy, our dream home!!

After wondering through a lot of the same and similar style display homes, we eventually walked through a Gallery Living Home and were instantly in love. The Miro range was exactly what we were looking for, the natural light, the openess of the spaces and most importantly energy efficient! Our Consultant Rebecca was fantastic to work with, her knowledge of the product and ways to implement our design needs was outstanding. We were also on a budget and Rebecca was honest and straight up with costs and never pushy. In the end we got everything we wanted in the home and couldn't be happier. I'd absolutely recommend Gallery Living and Rebecca to everyone.

Construction End DateJune 2018
Kara Lambert

Kara LambertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rebecca made the process easy.

Working with Rebecca Bird was simple and straightforward. She took the time to listen to our needs and help is with a design to suit them, the block, the view, and still deliver an efficient home. As first time home builders, Rebecca stepped us through the process and answered questions along the way. She kept us up to date with all that was happening with our plans. I'd definitely, and have, recommended Rebecca to friends who are looking to build.

Build StageMid-Construction
RC KS

RC KSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They built our dream home!

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Hi R & K,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Gallery Living experience in a review. We are so glad you have enjoyed the process of building with Gallery Living and that you love your new home!
All the best, from the Gallery Living team.

Home Builders

Find out how Gallery Living compares to other Home Builders

Very happy with Gallery Living. Would use them again in a shot.

Flooring
Construction End DateApril 2017

A positive experience with a great result

Our build with Gallery Living was well managed from design to handover. Issues arose, naturally, but were dealt with expeditiously. We felt part of the process from beginning to end.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Donna

DonnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving our Gallery Living home!

Pamasked

To those who are now living in a gallery living home, how are you finding heating and cooling costs? Given the larger windows in these designs, do you find it costs more to air condition in summer and heat in winter? Any positives or negatives you could provide would be appreciate thanks.

Happy homeowner
Happy homeowner

We've only been in a short time plus we added solar when we did not have it before. All our windows are double glazed except some louvres so I hope it should be reasonably good.

Pam

Imhave only been in my home for 4 months. My windows are also double glazed, except the louvres. I have found the north facing windows keep my northern living areas lovely and warm in winter, compared to the south facing bedrooms/laundry/bathroom that a very cold in comparison. I ensure that the blinds are down by about 4.00pm to retain the heat. I have not had any permanent heating installed at the moment I have only been using a portable convector heater and my heating costs are low. With the arrival of spring I have found that there is already considerably less direct sun coming through the north facing windows but I am yet to experience a summer in my home.

Julie
Julie

I have found our house to be a lovely warm house in winter, we only had our heating on a minor amount throughout the long winter of 2016. Now that summer has arrived I'm finding the house to be warm in summer. If it's 25 outside it's 25 inside. This is great when it cools down at night, your house quickly cools down too, they don't retain the heat like brick homes. But there is no way you could go without air conditioning in the metro area.

Get an answer from our members and Gallery Living representatives