Gallery Living

Gallery Living

Listing monitored by Gallery Living

tcoadel
tcoadelAdelaide

Second time around, sadly not as good.

Construction End DateJuly 2016
WitchyPoo
WitchyPooAU

Just too many faults.

Construction End DateSept 2010

Other Home Builders

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A little customer service would go a long way!!

Construction End DateApr 2016

Updated review

We have made the difficult decision to remove our previous 5 star review, as we feel it no longer represents the company and building experience as a whole. The planning stage was definitely top notch, but once the build began, the service, quality and communication all went downhill considerably.

It's now the slowest build of four in the street, and also the poorest quality. However, the lack of communication from the site manager is the most disappointing part.

We will wait until the build is finished before we rewrite a proper review.

Home Builders

Find out how Gallery Living compares to other Home Builders

Ma & Kwok
Ma & KwokAdelaide

Worst experience ever, Do not recommend

SueB
SueBasked

My husband and I are interested in building with GL but have noticed that the ‘finish’ of the display homes is lacking. We are wondering what people have experienced regarding the build, finish and durability of the gallery living home you’ve built - both short and long term.

Pamasked

To those who are now living in a gallery living home, how are you finding heating and cooling costs? Given the larger windows in these designs, do you find it costs more to air condition in summer and heat in winter? Any positives or negatives you could provide would be appreciate thanks.

Happy homeowner
Happy homeowner

We've only been in a short time plus we added solar when we did not have it before. All our windows are double glazed except some louvres so I hope it should be reasonably good.

Pam

Imhave only been in my home for 4 months. My windows are also double glazed, except the louvres. I have found the north facing windows keep my northern living areas lovely and warm in winter, compared to the south facing bedrooms/laundry/bathroom that a very cold in comparison. I ensure that the blinds are down by about 4.00pm to retain the heat. I have not had any permanent heating installed at the moment I have only been using a portable convector heater and my heating costs are low. With the arrival of spring I have found that there is already considerably less direct sun coming through the north facing windows but I am yet to experience a summer in my home.

Julie

I have found our house to be a lovely warm house in winter, we only had our heating on a minor amount throughout the long winter of 2016. Now that summer has arrived I'm finding the house to be warm in summer. If it's 25 outside it's 25 inside. This is great when it cools down at night, your house quickly cools down too, they don't retain the heat like brick homes. But there is no way you could go without air conditioning in the metro area.

Get an answer from our members and Gallery Living representatives