Verifiedgameology.com.au

95% · 43320 · 4%

David
DavidNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Just what I needed

Bags and boards I needed and at a great price.the delivery was pretty quick as well.
Aussiejed
AussiejedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Multiple orders via various platforms, always professional

Have bought products from them via various platforms (website, eBay, etc). Always fast and excellent service, never a problem. One happy customer who will use again.
Brett White
Brett White

Always great service!

I’ve not ever had any issues ordering online from Gameology. They’ve always delivered quickly and have a great selection to choose from.
Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Pokémon Trading cards

Gameology is awesome. Ordered a Battle styles booster box and it arrived in 3 days. The booster box I received was packed full of all sorts of rare V and Vmaxx cards and scored 7 Gold ultra rares as well. You guys are awesome fast delivery and great service. I got exactly what I was expecting with my order. Since then I have made 2 more orders and don’t think I will use anyone else other then Gameology 10/10.
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Gameology   DM
Phil
Phil

Love it!

Love my purchase happy with the packaging. Wish you guys did sell cases of boxes though
Renee
Renee2 posts

Exactly what I wanted!

The two games were exactly what I ordered, delivered speedily. Great company to deal with.
Catherine
Catherine4 posts

Excellent customer service

I placed an order for C+C not realising there was a minimum 24 hour turn around for order fulfillment (my own mistake), and I wasn't able to pick it up until much later in the week otherwise. I contacted the company via email to see if I'd be able to pick my items up the same day, which they kindly advised while it's best to wait for order fulfillment, I could try popping in-store to see if the retail team at Clayton could pack it for me. I decided to do this and the team were more than happy to fulfil the items for me on the spot. The chick who served me was super bubbly and knowledgeable about product inventory, will definitely be back for future purchases :).
Raptor
Raptor

My new go-to for gaming products

Great products at a great price. Postage is very reasonable too.
Rizurizu
Rizurizu

Wonderful minis at a good price

Great minis, well described. Bigger than I expected. Fast shipping and a well designed easy to navigate website.
LJM91
LJM91Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, quick delivery

Gameology were quick to dispatch my game and it was very well packed. Prices are competitive. I will definitely shop here again.
Jessmariez
Jessmariez5 posts

Always a friendly face and great range

I've been a customer of Gameology for the last two years and always impressed by then. Great range of games and really friendly and knowledgeable staff. It's always a delight to speak to their staff, and their passion for gaming comes through. The prices are also usually quite good compared to other retailers. Highly recommended!
Lofty
Lofty

Easy to use and fast delivery, definitely will use again
Tigger
TiggerTasmania32 posts

Delivered quickly

I've ordered from Gameology a few times now and everything has gone perfectly. They're not the cheapest place at times so I will usually look elsewhere before shopping here. They have a wide variety of goods.
Deb
Deb6 posts

Fantastic Customer Service

I recently purchased from Gameology, and paid for same day delivery, for a Christmas gift. Great company to deal with, will be buying from here again.
Lilly
LillyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Fast delivery

Xmas present, arrived as described, super fast delivery. Bought soccer cards second year in a row. Great communication with tracking number provided.

Loic
Loic

Fantastic service as usual

Ordered 3 days before Xmas, arrived 2 days later. Perfectly packaged. Absolutely fantastic company!
Kathryn
Kathryn

The draughts (checkers) box was just what i wanted for my grandson. He loves challenging his Nanny

The game is perfectly boxed. A lovely keepsake that will last hopefully through adulthood.
Ann
Ann

Fantastic range and great staff

I had tried several game stores, looking for “Liars Dice/Perudo”. Game ology had such a great range and delightful staff. What I thought was a warehouse was a well laid out shop – I will definitely be back!
Mikaela
MikaelaGiralang 2617, ACT

Perfect Christmas gift

My partner is going to love it.. perfect gift for any dragonball z collector
Simon
Simon

Excellent service

Prompt delivery, great price, product as described, would order again
Nina Corbet
Nina Corbet

Awesome selection and fantastic service

A great selection of all types of games and accessories. Easy online ordering and orders are despatched quickly with constant updates.
Sue
SueSouthwest, VIC

Purchased as a gift. Fast service with great correspondence.
Easy to use site. Great selection of hard to find games.
Allan
AllanNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

This is a Christmas present so it has not been opened as yet

We already have a number of Dominion sets so we are expecting these to be a great addition
Margie B.
Margie B.2 posts

Christmas gift

Bought cards for my son for Christmas. Arrived well packaged and quite quickly. Thanks.
Happyworm
HappywormGoulburn Valley, VIC7 posts

Excellent service

Had all three games, in stock. Arrived promptly in excellent condition. Tracking helpful and appreciated. Would recommend and use again. Thank you! The games are funny and fun!

ehmert
ehmertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC27 posts

Prompt delivery and great prices

Ordered a few Pokémon TCG booster boxes and delivery was quick. Next time I will pick-up and check out other ranges as I didn't realise how close the store is.
Daley W.
Daley W.

Super satisfaction

The Dark Magician arrived well packaged & in timely fashion. Trust these guys for great service. Thank you kindly.
Cazz
CazzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Very happy with the products purchased as ordered, fast delivery,
Dazza123
Dazza123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice place, friendly staff

Easy to deal with and no fuss. Place is well stocked with variety of board games with good deals.
Joza
Joza

Very good

Very good purchase, very happy purchase. Will do again for sure.
Joel
JoelDarwin, NT

Prefect board game cant wait to play

Prefect boxes. Good services. I been eyes this game for ages, finally got my copy
Jesse B.
Jesse B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome shopping experience

Great variety of stock, everything I ordered came safe an sound with plenty of protective cushioning, great quality cards, all round a wonderful shopping experience
Candy H
Candy HPerth, WA3 posts

Great game for all ages

Firstly I was delighted with the price.
Then I was blown away how promptly it arrived!
The game is a blast
PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Birthday presents - Done

I was surprised with the large range of products available in the store. Was even able to get a game for a 4 year old, and I now know where to get Magic cards for my son. The service and advise given was great. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely buy from there in future.
Lesley Briggs
Lesley BriggsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My daughter will love this Gremlins Monopoly game

I bought this as a present for my daughter as she collects Monopoly games. She will love this Gremlins Monopoly game. It came quite quickly and was well packed to prevent any damage, this has not been the case with things bought from other companies that have arrived with the box damaged in transit. Not good if you are a collector as boxes need to be in good condition as well as the product inside. Thank you Gameology.

Shae J
Shae JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

A present for my son. He is very happy

Great deals and fast delivery. Very satisfied. Genuine products and a great range.

Useless

I don't like giving bad reviews but this puzzle mat is useless. It's just a big piece of felt so the pieces don't sit properly and they move all the time, you put one and the next one move. It's just a mess.
Gameology   DM
Dan
Dan2 posts

Inner Sphere Mech orders

Fast delivery, arrived in mint condition. Very happy with this site. I will be making more orders in the future. Thank you Gameology. :-)
Nathan
Nathan

MTG Cards

Fast delivery well packaged great value. Will be buying from here again