Verifiedgameology.com.au

95% · 43321 · 5%

Nathan
Nathan

MTG Cards

Fast delivery well packaged great value. Will be buying from here again
zombiewarrior07
zombiewarrior07

Highly recommended

I was impressed with the generous discount on the price, and the very prompt deliver.
Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Brilliant service

Genuinely appreciative of such amazing service. Prompt and reliable postage. All items packed and posted with care. Product top notch, very happy customer
Millie
Millie

Amazing service!

First purchase through gameology and I was so impressed with the service and super speedy delivery! I will definitely be purchasing from them again
Jacq
JacqPerth, WA3 posts

Puzzle case

Excellent product, speedy service, great price would definitely recommend gameology!
Kiki4488
Kiki4488South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality and fast delivery!

Cheap, awesome savings, products galore, local and has fast delivery!
Lee
LeeHunter Region, NSW

Crokinol

Finally found this amazing game in Australia. Great fast service and delivery. Happy customer.
Kimiko
KimikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great place

Staff were helpful with what I was looking for and very well spoken. Made it a very enjoyable shopping experience
Dr.W
Dr.W2 posts

Great products

Games in good condition and delivered in good time. Prices are fair and there is multiple categories to help sort.
Naans
Naans

Quick and professional

I saw the game I wanted, googled the best price and found Gameology website, ordered and paid. It arrived sooner than promised, and I am a happy gamer.
Jake R.
Jake R.Southwest, VIC

Very Professional and well ran business

Good website and easy hassle free process. Other game/collectables shop generally aren’t as professional and as well rounded as Gameology.
Aleksandra Stokic
Aleksandra StokicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent game choices, really good prices and fast and affordable delivery

I bought Exit the Game for the first time and I chose 3 different levels of difficulty. 2 of them were on sales, with a really good price and for the third game a got a free shipping which was really convenient. I really I would highly recommend the Gameology as the have great choices of games and really good prices. Communication is great, delivery is affordable and fast.
M. TAGG
M. TAGGSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great as always!

Very happy with my purchase as always. Gameology always has the most competitive prices and efficient processing with fast delivery
Kayla v
Kayla vDarwin, NT6 posts

Amazing delivery, got it so fast and the puzzles were in excellent condition and boxed very well so no damage, very happy customer here.
Dellin
DellinSydney, NSW

Cheap and good delivery

Everything came quickly and was well backed. The price for the games was great as well. Keep an eye out for specials.
Josh S.
Josh S.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Absolute scam site don’t waste your money here
Bought 2 booster boxes from here and they are fake cards not happy
Gameology   DM

MikeZ
MikeZ

Excellent Service

All products safely packed and promptly shipped.

They also have great customer service. I purchased an item (mistaking its contents) and when I requested if I could switch items before dispatch via email they responded immediately offering me a refund for that item.

WickedKillington
WickedKillingtonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent range, prices and service

Was looking for a specific item and found more than I thought I wanted and needed. All at competitive prices or lower than usual. In one instance a lot cheaper than other stores. Came in pretty quickly even with the pandemic still slowing deliveries. Very happy with the whole purchase from navigating the website to the receiving of the products.
DaleH
DaleHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic For Fans

Great set for fans of The Office. Very fast postage and well packed. Great condition and top quality product!! A++++++
Disappointed
Disappointed2 posts

Birthday boy just had to have this!

I ordered a Pokemon trainer box. After finding a stockist in Victoria. Item well packaged. Delivered quickly. Will shop at Gameology again
Georgia
Georgia

Great customer service and easy purchase

Ordered games for click and collect via their website. Very easy process. Quick confirmation that order was ready for pick up. Staff were very friendly and helpful in store. Will shop with them again.
Theresa
TheresaGippsland, VIC

Preasant for my grandson & he was very happy with it !!

I found the site,it had exactly what I was looking for . So I purchased it @ a very reasonable price & very impressed with the delivery thx would definitely do it again.
Anonymous
Anonymous

Very good post-sale service

The item came damaged, which wasn’t ideal, but likely not Gameology’s fault, and after a couple of emails and photos for proof, Gameology gave a full refund including postage.
Kisten
KistenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to sign up & easy to purchase

Bought a last minute birthday present and ordered, paid for the gift quickly and smoothly in the evening and it was delivered without a hitch the next day. Very happy. Thanks.
David C.
David C.

Fantastic service and website

Great website that’s a pleasure to browse, good range of stock and very well packaged shipping, will be using the site again
Ash
Ash

Relive a classic adventure

Amazingly prompt delivery with updates all the way. Hero Quest plus expansions arrived and are exactly as expected, I can't wait to relive the adventure. Many thanks to Gameology, you're awesome!

Tahi
Tahi

half way there

Im very happy with the two HeroQuest expansion sets I pre-ordered. They arrived in excellent condition.

I’m still waiting for my pre-ordered copy of HeroQuest itself however, but when it arrives I will organise a games night and embark on an epic quest of dungeon mayhem!

PhilipP
PhilipPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Friendly staff and competitive prices

Gameology is my go to store for everything board games (price dependent of course, but I do find they are among the cheapest 95% of the time). Staff are also super welcoming and helpful, which is always appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Pat
PatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

purchased game excellently priced

Great game Absolutely guaranteed to ramp up the fun for a great night in! the service is exceptional. Will definitely shop again.
Joan
Joan2 posts

Great service, fast shipping!

Gameology has games that are not only excellently priced, but they have an extensive collection of games that can’t be found elsewhere. On top of that, the shipping is very fast and the service is exceptional.
Will definitely shop again.
Whitz
Whitz

Perfect, great Christmas gifts; fast and reliable shipping

I purchased games that were sold out in NZ as Christmas presents and boy, did they come through! They shipped fast and I was happy with the product. Will definitely buy again!
PatsyRose
PatsyRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great gift idea!

Create your own crazy questions and random answers. Absolutely guaranteed to ramp up the fun for a great night in!
Angeez
AngeezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

I was impressed by the quality of the product, and the incredibly fast delivery. This is a Christmas present so speedy delivery was important. Very happy customer.
Willie
WillieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Great present

Lifelike and just what the receiver wanted he was very pleased with his Christmas present the smiles on his face were a good enough reward for me
Mel
Mel

Great service!

Very good communication and fast delivery. You saved Christmas, thanks!! Will definitely order from here again. Have a great holiday season team.
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Excellent service

I had received an item my child could not use.After explaining the issue with this company they refunded me and I didnt have to jump hoops. Very easy to deal with.However I did have trouble surfing the internet to amend my original review

Anthony
Anthony

Amazing store with great service!

First time shopping at Gameology and the staff members were incredibly friendly and helpful. The store was filled with a wide range of products, catering to all sorts of genres. Happy to see such a nice store specialising in board games and more. Will definitely be back again!
Toni
ToniSouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

Easy fast service and shipping

I used On line ordering only but was happy with product pricess process and service they delivered as promised had no issues
Danielle
Danielle

Great variety of games, easy to use website

I haven't used Gameology alot, often the prices are more expensive here, however their range of games is great and they shipped to us quickly :)

Great company to deal with

We have ordered with this company a few times now and find them to be quick with the order. I would recommend them.