Games Paradise Online store

Games Paradise Online store

pete b.

pete b.South East Queensland, QLD

Took my money, delivered nothing

This was in September 2017. I ordered a board game through them for $120. They took my money and never delivered anything. I contacted them repeatedly. Eventually, Paypal forced them to refund my money 5 months after I initially ordered it.

GeeGirrrrl26

GeeGirrrrl26Hunter Region, NSW

Santa says THANKYOU!! Thankyou for doing the right thing.

With 2 weeks till Christmas, I bought Pictionary Air online, payed for it, and was told it would arrive in less then a week. Then 5 days before Christmas the sent me an email saying that they didnt actually have it in stock... which was quite frustrating. But the staff were so lovely about it, they not only refunded me, but were quite willing to send me a different game, free of charge and express post. Ill admit I was quite peeved about it, but I am so happy with how they handled it. And despite the stress of it being so close to Christmas, I am relieved they handled it so well. And I would recommend them to my friends as well.

Terry M

Terry MSouth East Queensland, QLD

A pleasure to do business with. Fantastic (and patient) response on the part of Paradise Games following a mistake on my part (in the ordering process). Resolution timely, extremely helpful and professional.

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Games Paradise Online store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Excellent service and follow up

Satisfied and relieved