ALDI Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.3
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Battery Life
niloc

Have used a number of the same model for years.. pluses and minuses.

Purchased for $100.00.

Not worth the aggravation

You get what you paid for; battery doesn't last; now the battery might make for 5 minutes and that is on a full charge... Absolutely hate it; would never purchased a Gardenline product again; no wonder this product is discontinue.. bought at Aldi.. Total waste of money and a waster of my time.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
GKMELBOURNE

Gardenline 36v Grass Trimmer

I initially brought this with the intention to try and return, as I believed that it would not be any good. 18 months later I still have it, as its proven its worth when used on well kept lawns. I use it once a fortnight and its takes around 20 to 30 minutes to trim my whole lawn.

GK

Sep 16, still going strong.

GK

Using it the other day, and the bottom shaft dropped out. Found that the screws had come a little loose. Simply put it back in and torqued up the screws. All screws were a little loose, so made a plan to test nip every six months.

Olwyn EdmondsAU

Oh so easy!

I hate doing edges and refused to use a noisy two stroke petrol trimmer--even if I could start it. Battery operated is the way to go. Press the trigger and you are away. So quiet, so easy to use and when you're finished just recharge it and its ready for next time. We have quite a few edges and the battery hasn't run flat yet. Had it running for about an hour. Quite light at 4.0kg. Easy for older person to manage. Plus 3 year warranty.
Not expensive $149, very quiet, long running time. no cords to pull, just press trigger
Not a thing

Battery Whipper Snippers

Find out how ALDI Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014) compares to other Battery Whipper Snippers

See all ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer reviews

Guy Secrett
Guy Secrettasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Where can I get replacement rechargeable batteries for 36V gardenline products?

GJK
GJK

From GK above. I have called the 1300 (No) 922 271 (no answer) on the battery, and checked with Aldi. Apparently they are not available any more. Mine still runs well, but now only works (20 minutes) on the third LED and is flat after that. So, I do the back, and recharge while I mow and then do the front.

Con
Con asked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

is this battery suitable for the Gardenline cordless chainsaw

niloc

No idea since dont have one but works with workzone drill, blower, vaccuum, reciprocating saw..

Yvonne Donnell
Yvonne Donnellasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

hi! do you still make and sell the Gardenline battery whipper snipper?

Olwyn Edmonds

I was told some time ago that they were not making them anymore. I bought one some time ago from Aldi and I love it. Don't know anyone else who has one. I don't make or sell them., just a happy gardener.

SeaPin
SeaPin

On sale this week

See all ALDI Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014) questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 4 ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer