ALDI Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

ALDI Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by ALDI

11 questions from our users

Walter
Walterasked
Guy Secrett
Guy Secrettasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Where can I get replacement rechargeable batteries for 36V gardenline products?

GJK

From GK above. I have called the 1300 (No) 922 271 (no answer) on the battery, and checked with Aldi. Apparently they are not available any more. Mine still runs well, but now only works (20 minutes) on the third LED and is flat after that. So, I do the back, and recharge while I mow and then do the front.

Con
Con asked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

is this battery suitable for the Gardenline cordless chainsaw

niloc
niloc

No idea since dont have one but works with workzone drill, blower, vaccuum, reciprocating saw..

Yvonne Donnell
Yvonne Donnellasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

hi! do you still make and sell the Gardenline battery whipper snipper?

Olwyn Edmonds

I was told some time ago that they were not making them anymore. I bought one some time ago from Aldi and I love it. Don't know anyone else who has one. I don't make or sell them., just a happy gardener.

SeaPin
SeaPin

On sale this week

Victor Duffeyasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Can I get a replacement motor? The rear ball bearing has collapsed. Their. Was no sign of any lubricant in it.

Victor Duffey

Victor Duffey, I should have mentioned the tool is a cordless grass trimmer.

Olwyn Edmonds

I was told a few years ago that they were not making the Gardenline trimmer anymore, so you could have a problem. Mine is still going strong and I love it. Would love to be able to buy another one for a family member.

Paul 66
Paul 66

Victor, I'm attempting this myself.
So far have found 36v motor 775. Some have rear ball bearings others not.
Sites such as Banggood sell these.
Problem so far is to get extension shaft off old motor. Any clues?

harold
haroldasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

where do i get a battery for my gardenline hedger i live in melbourne

Helpisonitsway
Helpisonitswayasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Where can you get a replacement line feed holder?

GK

Hi, the 1.6mm cord is available at Bunnings and any discount store, hardware shop, mower supply parts, that sell 1.6mm cord.

PIO
PIO

Just ordered the whole unit - bump and feed holder from Merotec NSW - $10 with line for my 20V Infinity NEO-22ET-230 battery-operated Gardenline Whipper Snipper. Rang ALDI and they gave me the number. 1300418640.

allclear
allclearasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

How do i change the trim line?

GK

Use the correct cord, I think its 1.6mm. On the head, press the two lug together to ease out the head, the cord carrier is below. Extract the cord carrier and note the small hole. Thread the lead through in the correct direction (I always tie a small knot). Wind the cord in the direction of the arrows, until you fill up to the level of the cord carrier, don't go too tight. Replace the cord carrier into the head, ensure that the lead end is placed through the hole in the side. Then slip on the top. Test spin, if the cord is too long, the cutter will, or should snap off the end. If it get too short to cut and will not extend, press the small rectangular button on the side of the side. Hope this helps.

GJK

Used today,3 Nov 19, and found that the battery is slowly "going" more charges to get one yard done, whereas it used to do two yards on one charge. But after four years, I cannot complain.

Charlie
Charlieasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

How do you change the line on this? Can't seem to get it apart

GK

On mine, there are two tabs on either side, at the top of the head (these are 180 degrees apposed and have three arrows on each). Press in on the arrowed tabs and slide down. To replace the cord, use the correct size cord and wind in the direction shown (arrow). I place a small knot to the end, as I start, so it does not slide out. Do not load too much. Use 1.6MM line (as noted below).

Ravi
Raviasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

I would like to buy this lawn trimmer please advise from where to get it?

GK

Aldi Sydney South West NSW. It was $198 reduced to $100. Have not seen it since. But is has been a great little tool. Mind you though, ideal for light grasses, it will struggle on really heavy over grown lawns (buffalo, KI) etc, due to the thickness of the stems. It will do it, but it will take more time.

dougham
doughamasked
Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Does anyone know the diameter of the nylon trimmer line? 2mm is too thick.

Liz
Liz

1.6mm blue line available from Bunnings

See all ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Gardenline 36V Cordless Line Trimmer (2014)

Other Battery Whipper Snippers