GardenLine (Aldi) Petrol Blower

GardenLine (Aldi) Petrol Blower Questions & Answers

34 questions from our users

HEJ

HEJasked

Do you have brand new Gardenline 18 volts DC Lion batteries Model No AGL-04921BT18, for use with cordless blower Model No AGL-04921

Lenore K.

Lenore K.asked

where can I get a zip starter part for a aldi gardenline blowervac

Jason M

Jason Masked

Gardenline back pack 2stroke blower. 2 months old used it bout 1/2 dozen times. Still starts and runs on idle well but loses power and dies when throttling on???

Malcolm Craig.

Malcolm Craig.asked

Low revs

Nick Frangiskos
Nick Frangiskos

This Petrol Blower was rubbish hasn't start at all I had to take it back for a refund

Cecil L.W.

Cecil L.W.asked

Can I purchase The Bag or Sack Only at Aldi Store in Weston ?
Cecil Wagstaff

Rogerasked

Where can I buy a replacement bag for a Gardenline petrol blower vac on line or in Sydney?

Rogerasked

Matthias

I have one from when my unit died, only used twice. I'll put it on Ebay.

Matthias

My Ebay name is,,,,, Kirkaldy777.

Great will go there

Peter B

Peter Basked

Bought blower and made fuel mix up,Blower worked well,I still had fuel in tank when finished,A week later I had to use blower again,Started straight away,,Still left fuel in it..@ weeks later though ,it still had some fuel in it but cannot get it to run,,It starts then conks out,,I should not have to empty the small tank every time I use it,Is it an oil problem as the fuel and oil may not be mixed correctly now?

Matthias

Are you sure it's a two stroke and requires an oil mix? Mine was a 4 stroke.

Myrent

Myrentasked

Can’t get it started. Any help?

Ron

Ronasked

No assembly instructions. How to put it together?

Gary N

Gary Nasked

Bought a 2 stroke petrol blower/vac. Starts quite easily and idles alright. Allow it to warm up as per instructions but doesn't want to rev. When I pull the trigger the engine seems to choke and die. It's like the air/fuel mixture is out and the motor either lacks fuel or gets too much. Can I adjust the air/fuel mixture ratio? I have checked the fuel lines for air bubbles. Seems to get plenty of fuel.

Ulrike D
Ulrike D

Do not have the petrol version, do not understand your question, to complex for me, I bought the battery charge one from Aldi, easy light and simple to use, sorry ai couldn’t help

Jon TW
Jon TW

Bit weird I didn't ask that question!
But sounds like fuel restriction, I'd check the air fuel and spark plug.

Annie

Annieasked

How do you attach the bag?

Thickone

Feed the curved tube thru the bag and attach to the blower on suction side,

Sparky

Hi Annie, l take it you are the same lady that requested help regarding the blower user manual if so, you will be able to follow the vac connection from the manual, if not let me know if l can explain how to connect. Regards Sparky

Annie

Annieasked

where can I find the manual for the 225 blower?

Sparky

Hi Annie, there should be a user manual in the box that your blower came in, however if not contact after sales support on 1800 909 909 their email is help@powertoolsupport.com they may be able to supply you with one. Good luck Sparky

Toni

Toniasked

Where is the kill switch for mower when.it doesn't switch off?

Thickone

Obviously you have slide throttle control back to stop it and it still runs,it's an ignition switch/timing fault most likely.you just stall it.lower cutting deck and stall it on thick grass.

benji

benjiasked

Where can I buy parts for my gardenline electric chainsaw. the chain tensioner needs replacing?
Cheers, Steve.

Sparky

Sorry Steve but I unable to answer this question. I have in the passed contacted Aldi direct on their aldi.com.au found a phone number and was able to get an answer for my problem. Give it a try. Good luck.

Walid

Walidasked

Hi,
where I can but a lock for the batteries on Gardenline Cordless 2x20V lawn mower,

Walid

Sparky

Hi Walid, sorry l cant help you directly on this as l have not had experence with the Aldi mower products. Aldi have a customer service contact numberc on their website 13 aldi 132534 suggest you give them a call. Good luck regards Sparky.

Ally

Allyasked

How to attach bag and suck leaves successfully lost instructions

Graham

If you go to a "Stihl "website..the design, assembly and operation of the Stihl units are almost identical to the Gardenline units..pretty simple...the unit operates from "side"when in vacc mode...

GEO.

Undo one screw on the thin blower tube, then put the elbow bag pipe on and screw on . Next undo side cover plastic nut open cover and place the large pipe into the adapter plate which has a swich on it . The large vacume pipe has to be turned clockwise then add the other large pipe so the vacume pipe is now set
Next put the bag on the elbow which will have a velcrow strap to hold the bag and a large adjustable strap to put over your head and shoulder.And your good to go.
Hope this helps
GEORGE.

wayne

wayneasked

where can I buy a replacement Vac bag?

Graham

Hi Wayne....yep, the bags are very short term.....i subbed a sthil vacc/blower bag....cost about $80 but bag made to last....the sthil bag will fit the goose neck fitting.....look after it....last forever with home use....cheers Graham

GEO.

These are very basic bags used on many vacume blowers .it is only held on by the Velcro strip so should fit most vacume pipes. check your pipe diameter or take it to your
local mower shop I am sure you will find one. Easy fix.

G.holmes.

GEO.

local mower shop I am sure you will find one. Easy fix.

G.holmes.

Rocket

Rocketasked

Hi,

I bought this machine about 6 months ago, very little use, now when i go to use it the pull cord does not engage with the motor to start it.

Any suggestions? I can't find my receipt, I am looking at my bank statements

GEO.

Question 1 Is the chord retracting back to the start position.could be an issue if it does not retract.
When you pull the chord the pauls should make contact with the motor shaft make sure its a straight rapid pull so the splines can make contact.

george
george

Same thing happened to me. I removed the pull start 4 screws, on the motor side you will see the cheap plastic pawl has worn. I got my soldering iron and heated it up and reshaped it. Now works fine.

Bert234
Bert234

Plastic pawl idea for pull start is crap... built to fail... Blower has had little use... getting a replacement part...best of luck.

Jes

Jesasked

I need to get a new accelerator cable.
Could you tell me where & how to get one?
Cheers

Bruce
Bruce

Hi Jes, if you still have the warranty cards that came with the unit it lists a company called Toolklub help desk listed phone 1800 909 909 . They should be able to advise you to one of their repairers, and whether it is still under warranty. Most mower shops should stock generic accelerator cables that maybe able to be fitted if you get stuck.

wkdmix
wkdmix

Hi Jes. Same company different website www.powertoolsupport.com
There is a "service agents" tab to locate your nearest warranty repairer. My unit came with a 3 year warranty.

Get an answer from our members and Gardenline (Aldi) representatives