GardenLine (Aldi) Petrol Blower

GardenLine (Aldi) Petrol Blower Questions & Answers

32 questions from our users

Gardenline back pack 2stroke blower. 2 months old used it bout 1/2 dozen times. Still starts and runs on idle well but loses power and dies when throttling on???

Low revs
This Petrol Blower was rubbish hasn't start at all I had to take it back for a refund

Can I purchase The Bag or Sack Only at Aldi Store in Weston ? Cecil Wagstaff

Where can I buy a replacement bag for a Gardenline petrol blower vac on line or in Sydney
I have one from when my unit died, only used twice. I'll put it on Ebay.My Ebay name is,,,,, Kirkaldy777.Great will go there

Bought blower and made fuel mix up,Blower worked well,I still had fuel in tank when finished,A week later I had to use blower again,Started straight away,,Still left fuel in it..@ weeks later though ,it still had some fuel in it but cannot get it to run,,It starts then conks out,,I should not have to empty the small tank every time I use it,Is it an oil problem as the fuel and oil may not be mixed correctly now?
Are you sure it's a two stroke and requires an oil mix? Mine was a 4 stroke.

Can’t get it started. Any help?

No assembly instructions. How to put it together?

Bought a 2 stroke petrol blower/vac. Starts quite easily and idles alright. Allow it to warm up as per instructions but doesn't want to rev. When I pull the trigger the engine seems to choke and die. It's like the air/fuel mixture is out and the motor either lacks fuel or gets too much. Can I adjust the air/fuel mixture ratio? I have checked the fuel lines for air bubbles. Seems to get plenty of fuel.
Do not have the petrol version, do not understand your question, to complex for me, I bought the battery charge one from Aldi, easy light and simple to use, sorry ai couldn’t helpBit weird I didn't ask that question! But sounds like fuel restriction, I'd check the air fuel and spark plug.

How do you attach the bag?
Feed the curved tube thru the bag and attach to the blower on suction side,Hi Annie, l take it you are the same lady that requested help regarding the blower user manual if so, you will be able to follow the vac connection from the manual, if not let me know if l can explain how to connect. Regards Sparky

where can I find the manual for the 225 blower?
Hi Annie, there should be a user manual in the box that your blower came in, however if not contact after sales support on 1800 909 909 their email is help@powertoolsupport.com they may be able to supply you with one. Good luck Sparky

Where is the kill switch for mower when.it doesn't switch off?
Obviously you have slide throttle control back to stop it and it still runs,it's an ignition switch/timing fault most likely.you just stall it.lower cutting deck and stall it on thick grass.

Where can I buy parts for my gardenline electric chainsaw. the chain tensioner needs replacing? Cheers, Steve.
Sorry Steve but I unable to answer this question. I have in the passed contacted Aldi direct on their aldi.com.au found a phone number and was able to get an answer for my problem. Give it a try. Good luck.

Hi, where I can but a lock for the batteries on Gardenline Cordless 2x20V lawn mower, Walid
Hi Walid, sorry l cant help you directly on this as l have not had experence with the Aldi mower products. Aldi have a customer service contact numberc on their website 13 aldi 132534 suggest you give them a call. Good luck regards Sparky.

How to attach bag and suck leaves successfully lost instructions
If you go to a "Stihl "website..the design, assembly and operation of the Stihl units are almost identical to the Gardenline units..pretty simple...the unit operates from "side"when in vacc mode...Undo one screw on the thin blower tube, then put the elbow bag pipe on and screw on . Next undo side cover plastic nut open cover and place the large pipe into the adapter plate which has a swich on it . The large vacume pipe has to be turned clockwise then add the other large pipe so the vacume pipe is now set Next put the bag on the elbow which will have a velcrow strap to hold the bag and a large adjustable strap to put over your head and shoulder.And your good to go. Hope this helps GEORGE.

where can I buy a replacement Vac bag?
Hi Wayne....yep, the bags are very short term.....i subbed a sthil vacc/blower bag....cost about $80 but bag made to last....the sthil bag will fit the goose neck fitting.....look after it....last forever with home use....cheers GrahamThese are very basic bags used on many vacume blowers .it is only held on by the Velcro strip so should fit most vacume pipes. check your pipe diameter or take it to your local mower shop I am sure you will find one. Easy fix. G.holmes.These are very basic bags used on many vacume blowers .it is only held on by the Velcro strip so should fit most vacume pipes. check your pipe diameter or take it to your local mower shop I am sure you will find one. Easy fix. G.holmes.

Hi, I bought this machine about 6 months ago, very little use, now when i go to use it the pull cord does not engage with the motor to start it. Any suggestions? I can't find my receipt, I am looking at my bank statements
Question 1 Is the chord retracting back to the start position.could be an issue if it does not retract. When you pull the chord the pauls should make contact with the motor shaft make sure its a straight rapid pull so the splines can make contact.Same thing happened to me. I removed the pull start 4 screws, on the motor side you will see the cheap plastic pawl has worn. I got my soldering iron and heated it up and reshaped it. Now works fine.Plastic pawl idea for pull start is crap... built to fail... Blower has had little use... getting a replacement part...best of luck.

I need to get a new accelerator cable. Could you tell me where & how to get one? Cheers
Hi Jes, if you still have the warranty cards that came with the unit it lists a company called Toolklub help desk listed phone 1800 909 909 . They should be able to advise you to one of their repairers, and whether it is still under warranty. Most mower shops should stock generic accelerator cables that maybe able to be fitted if you get stuck.Hi Jes. Same company different website www.powertoolsupport.com There is a "service agents" tab to locate your nearest warranty repairer. My unit came with a 3 year warranty.

where do i buy feul line?
Any reputable mower shop will stock them.

Anyone bought Aldi electric blower vac? thinking about getting one for my garden but unsure if it's built to last. Thanks!
Yes, I bought the Aldi petrol Blower, used it once and returned it and got a refund, see my post on this page. I found the Homelight 26cc 320km/h Air speed blower from Bunnings a much better product.it says not to go to aldi if you have a problem but i tried the 1300 number with no answer.can i take back for a refund with no question asked

Get an answer from our members and Gardenline (Aldi) representatives