ALDI Ferrex / Gardenline 53cc Chainsaw (Mar 2018, Mar 2019, Mar 2020)

ALDI Ferrex / Gardenline 53cc Chainsaw (Mar 2018, Mar 2019, Mar 2020)

3.1

Sully62

Sully62

Chain will not tighten

Started my chainsaw up on Saturday no problem, eventually chain loosened, read the instructions how to tighten, unlocked it but the dial won't turn to tighten or to loosen, cane home very disappointed. Anyone any ideas ??? Struggled for ages trying to tighten it. Will have to buy firewood now. Wife not impress.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

John R. M.asked

Ferrex / Gardenline 53cc Chainsaw (Mar 2018, Mar 2019, Mar 2020)

I purchased an Aldi chainsaw 2020, I cannot start the machine as I do not have the strength to start the unit. It has kicked back and thrown me on a couple of attempts to start the saw.
    How can I fix this saw so I can fix it for me to be able to start instead of waiting for stronger people to start it.

John R. M.asked

Chainsaw user

That’s just how chainsaws work. Your only option is to return it and buy a chainsaw that uses e-start technology as these are very easy to pull

John R. M.

Should ALDI advertise the fact that this chainsaw is not an E-Start technology machine , but high compression unit.
    I assume E-Start technology is a decompression switch like large cc motor bikes have.

Petendel

Petendelasked

Hi Guys

Have a 4 stroke model purchased May last year. It won't run and seems to starved of fuel. Primer button only draws air. It leaks petrol when vertical with handle down. Broken Capillary? Has done about 10 hours work. Next step? Location is near Melbourne metro area.

Chainsaw user

In the manual it should have a number to call for after sales support, they’ll be able to service and repair it

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 9 ALDI Petrol Chainsaw
    CategoryPetrol Chainsaws
    Price (RRP) A$149.00
    Use Pruning and Small tree felling, trimming, and cross-cutting
    Bar Length41 cm
    FeaturesAnti-Vibration System, Automatic Chain Oiling / Lubrication, Carrying Case Included and Tool-free Chain Tensioning
    Engine Displacement53 cc