Gardenline (Aldi) Single Tumbling Composter

Gardenline (Aldi) Single Tumbling Composter

4.5

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerDarling Downs, QLD

For the price, great Composter.

If there is a problem with the green securing clips emerge the the base of the clip in hot water for ten seconds, this will make the the assembling of this unit so much easier.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$50.00.

CakemommaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tumbling the goodness

Purchased the single gardenline tumbling composter from Aldi for 59.99 so I could make my own goodness for my other great purchase the vegepod the tumbler is a good little unit the only thing wrong was the plastic clips break really easily when trying to put it together maybe gardenline should make metal clips for it I ended up taking it back to ALDI for them to give me a new one and the lady was kind enough to put the barrel together for me due to my rheumatoid arthritis once it was all assembled works a treat in a couple more weeks I will have some nice compost for my vegepod when I put new seeds in for my next harvest of veggies