Garmin Dash Cam

Garmin Dash Cam Questions & Answers

45, 46, 55, 56, 65W and 2 more

2 questions from our users

No problems with the picture quality, the red light and speed camera work as they should but the lane departure is completely useless. Have had the camera exchanged for a new and both have been the same. Own a Mazda BT50 and it matters not a jot if I program the Garmin for high or low. Very disappointing.

Why, why will it only work with the supplied cable? Had it for two months now and still can not get it to do anything? It keeps turning itself off? What a waste of money, for a supposedly good unit. Do you need to go to night school for six months to use it? Is there an online course?
Sounds like mine....propriety cables I believe. Both mine used to work until they stopped completely and wouldn’t turn back on - poor batteries/charging management in my opinion.Why do this? In the pursuit of extra profit they make a unit very ordinary to own and operate.

Get an answer from our members and Garmin representatives