Garmin DriveSmart 51 / 61 LMT-S

• GPS Location Accuracy
Engima2

Engima2Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Unit

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $208.00.

George

GeorgePerth, WA

Great GPS especially for overseas

Purchased in November 2018 at Johnny Appleseed GPS Online store for $329.00.

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Never get Lost Again

Best thing I have ever bought for the car. No more getting lost or searching thru maps and taking the wrong road. Easy to set up. With lifetime free maps. Comes with built in dash cam as well. Sooooo easy to use. Paid $170 on Ebay. Brand new unit. included free Garmin high speed multi charger. All with 12 months replacement warranty

GPS Navigation Systems

Find out how Garmin DriveSmart 51 / 61 LMT-S compares to other GPS Navigation Systems

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great GPS for the price.

Angela K

Angela KPerth, WA

This is great

Bought this to take on holiday in our hire car and now we have put it in my husbands car and so far it has been amazing, better than the in built navigation system in my car.
Very impressed so far and would buy another of this brand if we ever needed one.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the price.

Great GPS with lots of extras. Speed check ... free lifetime maps ... easy to understand voices ... The interface is pleasant to look at ... It shows places to eat ... where to buy fuel ... so many extras to mention. The detailed maps are easy to follow. I paid under $200. Great value for money.

john wilson

john wilsonGold Coast

A really great product

I purchased this unit for my wife's Range Rover after being lead on a 15klm. trip around the outskirts of Bundaberg instead of 4klms through the center of town by the inbuilt unit.This isn't the first time that this has happened. My wife who is technology challenged fitted the unit and programed it, while I was away for a week, it's that easy, her own words. She has been for several fact finding trips with this unit, she couldn't be happier it does everything she has asked of it, I am looking forward to using it myself.

Greg

GregWattle Glen Victoria Australa

Best yet

I have had other garmin sat nav’s, nothing wrong with just upgraded each time. I have found this new model to be nothing but fantastic, larger screen & map detail easier to read & keep eyes on the road rather than looking down to use the Nissan Xtrail in car model
Connects easily to my smartphone for the other features & notifications

Joc

JocVictoria, 3585

Its a great little set up well worth the money.

This is great we have owned a tom tom and a navman and have never been overly impressed with these but I have now updated to this Garmin drive smart 61 LMT-S and its great maps are easy to download and it shows parking spots and heavy to light traffic I'm so glad we bought this.

GPS Navigation Systems