Garmin eTrex 10

4 questions from our users

Julie Inglis

Julie Inglisasked

eTrex 10

Does it do both GPS and grid reference?

Mamta S

Mamta Sasked

eTrex 10

Why My etrex show "there is no area track"?

laxmanasked

Hi ,
Iam Laxman From Jaipur(Pink City) Jaipur .
1). would like to know can Garmin Etrex 10 be a good choice for geological survey what is the variation range for coordinates compared to other devices. which would be the best option for geological survey besides this at reasonable rate.
2)How to Callibrate Etrex 10 .

skids
skids

Hiya, Unfortunately I can not be of help to you with your question. I only use the unit for GeoCaching and under normal use it gets me within a few meters of the co ordinates. The usual interference applies though with cloud cover, buildings, power cable and trees.

laxman

Thanks a lot Hiya for the response .

GlennCasked

eTrex 10

Etrex10 is displaying a message that it has no memory space to save a waypoint when there is no data stored on the device, any solutions?

Sam
Sam

Have you got an external sd card in it?

Thommo
Thommo

If you have tracking switched on it will soon fill the memory. Only use the tracking when nessesary. That's my 2 cents worth.

GlennC

Thank you for your response. I have deleted all data and re booted device to find it is now saving waypoints again. Cheers