Garmin eTrex Vista

Garmin eTrex Vista

Ureliable Garbage

I have had one of these for two years. It is the most unreliable piece of junk of any kind I have owned in my life. It switches off at random, saves corrupted gpx files to the mini SD card and drops the maps at random. Avoid it like the plague.
Works occasionally.

sandyfeet

sandyfeetAU

I have used my Etrex vista for about seven years now. It is awesome. It has no problem performing to a high standard all the time. I run expensive batteries and they last so long. It has all the options you need for for a hand held gps.
I trust this brand as I have seen it being used around the world in harsh conditions and have not seen a unit fail from its own faults yet.

My etrex vista has been knocked around a fair bit. It has been under water been in very hot conditions to freezing conditions. It has not missed a beat.
Great quality. Light weight. Easy to use. Custom Page set ups.

abullbar

abullbarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple reliable inexpensive

I have had My garmin for some time now-it has been faultless-works every time anywhere.
rugged instrument--may not be the prettiest but who wants pretty when they don't work
simple reliable easy to operate

Handheld GPS Units