Garmin Forerunner 935

Garmin Forerunner 935

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garmin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
SteveO
SteveOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does all I ask of it

I have now upgraded to the 935 and more than happy with it! It does as much as I ask of it and I'm sure that's only 5% of what it can do! I run/ride/swim and it's clear to understand and operate. The watch faces are fun to choose from and the feedback information can be personalised to suit what I need. As I previously mentioned, I am completely underutilising the applications available on this watch but am getting everything I need to ensure I'm following my program. Happy to recommend this watch!

Purchased in January 2021 for $795.00.

MAHESH
MAHESHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed forerunner 935

I am having forerunner 935. I am confused when it gives a very high heart rate when I am jogging at a very slow speed. My exertion and heart rate is not at all matching. Recently joined gym and tested this watch against matrix treadmill, cross trainer, static cycle and step climbing. Yesterday while doing stair climber, machine read my heart rate as 125 bpm and it was increasing and decreasing along with the speed. At the same time the watch was showing a heart rate of 60 bpm and going down with increase in speed. I would have bought samsung high end watch with this money where I could use a lot of additional features. Totally dissatisfied with the brand..

Purchased in May 2020 at Rebel Fit Physical store for $449.00.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

fantastic watch, poor service

Purchased in November 2019.

Michael J
Michael JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth every penny, still room for improvement tho

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Forerunner 935 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Michael_Jones
Michael_Jones

Good points let down by poor performance

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great watch... HR NQR

if you want great watch that can be used every day and also have great detail on runs, swims, rides and workouts this is for you. however, i found the HR NQR. i have used other watches and they seem to have better HR monitors. I think if you had a chest strap it would 5/5

Date PurchasedDec 2017