Garmin Forerunner 935

Garmin Forerunner 935

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garmin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
MAHESH
MAHESHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed forerunner 935

I am having forerunner 935. I am confused when it gives a very high heart rate when I am jogging at a very slow speed. My exertion and heart rate is not at all matching. Recently joined gym and tested this watch against matrix treadmill, cross trainer, static cycle and step climbing. Yesterday while doing stair climber, machine read my heart rate as 125 bpm and it was increasing and decreasing along with the speed. At the same time the watch was showing a heart rate of 60 bpm and going down with increase in speed. I would have bought samsung high end watch with this money where I could use a lot of additional features. Totally dissatisfied with the brand..

Purchased in May 2020 at Rebel Fit Physical store for $449.00.