Garmin Forerunner 935

Garmin Forerunner 935

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garmin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
SteveO
SteveOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does all I ask of it

I have now upgraded to the 935 and more than happy with it! It does as much as I ask of it and I'm sure that's only 5% of what it can do! I run/ride/swim and it's clear to understand and operate. The watch faces are fun to choose from and the feedback information can be personalised to suit what I need. As I previously mentioned, I am completely underutilising the applications available on this watch but am getting everything I need to ensure I'm following my program. Happy to recommend this watch!

Purchased in January 2021 for $795.00.

Michael J
Michael JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth every penny, still room for improvement tho

Purchased in December 2018 for $399.00.

Great watch... HR NQR

if you want great watch that can be used every day and also have great detail on runs, swims, rides and workouts this is for you. however, i found the HR NQR. i have used other watches and they seem to have better HR monitors. I think if you had a chest strap it would 5/5

Date PurchasedDec 2017