Garmin nüvi 52

2.0

The Bax

The Bax

Works OK for me

Travelling around Australia I found the maps generally accurate. Display is easy to read under all light conditions and windscreen mount is effective. Free lifetime updates via Garmin Express works fine on my windows laptop. Doesn't offer a choice of routes - only most direct or fastest, which I find a drawback. Otherwise nothing to complain about.

Ugmuck

UgmuckVaries

Absolutely terrible re updating maps through their "Garmin Express"

Extremely difficult to get their garmin express app for mac to work. Their suggestion on changing data cable is worthless. AND, if I leave it running "in the background," (as they suggest),it prevents the mac from sleeping when on power adapter mode!

A totally junky app. Will not buy garmin again. If you cannot update the maps, what use is it? AND, it can mess up your computer.

See all Garmin nüvi Essential Series reviews