Garmin nüvi Essential Series

Garmin nüvi Essential Series (page 3 of 3)

50, 40, 65LMT, etc...

very poor

purchased this unit 3 weeks ago.i live in a major town and maps were in accurate where i live and could not get customer support on the net mant of times as there server was busy and could not contact them by phone so i mailed the unit back to them with much pleasure.

not accurate and no customer support

Ginny123

Ginny123Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can live without it

Calvin
Calvin
world_traveller

world_travellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent, Simple to use.

hillbilly456
hillbilly456

Strange I had a Nuvi and dumped it for a far better TOMTOM. Everyone to their own I guess

Shellie
Shellie

easy to use not as good as my old tom tom was and now has lines through screen not real impressed not worth the money.

GPS Navigation Systems

Find out how Garmin nüvi Essential Series compares to other GPS Navigation Systems

SammyOwner

SammyOwnerQld

Not very useful for Australia

BrianW51SA, 5159

User friendly GPS

Needed a new GPS that was straight-forward, inexpensive and easy to use. The Nuvi 50 meets all of these requirements, coupled with a lifetime (of the GPS, not yours) map. In particular, my wife wanted a simple to use GPS that just got her from a to b without a whole lot of bells and whistles. I was able to get just the model, with the large screen so it's easier to see, for a very competitive price at No Frills, who delivered very promptly and did a follow up inquiry to make sure everything was okay.
Easy to use - intuitive, large screen, competitively priced

Tasiturn
Tasiturn
BrianW51

I haven't struck a problem, but maybe I'm just not really noticing if it's there. I don't think they have the ads though, even though I haven't done an update for some time, it all seemed pretty smooth.

Don't buy it unless you like getting the run around!

Ronni
Ronni
See all Garmin nüvi Essential Series reviews

Jaqui V.

Jaqui V.asked

nüvi 55LM

Does it have bluetooth for hands free phone

Bill
Bill

No, it doesn’t.

Colin

Colinasked

nüvi 40

what maps and able to be upgraded

Vicki80

Vicki80asked

nüvi Essential Series

Doesn't Garmin have much support? I noticed all the Navman queries were responded to by Navman support staff, whereas I don't see any Garmin staff responses to the Garmin queries. This is worrying.... may help me in deciding my next gps I think.

Compare all 15 Garmin nüvi Essential Series

Garmin nüvi 42LM

Garmin nüvi 52

Garmin nüvi 52

2.0
CategoryGPS Navigation SystemsGPS Navigation SystemsGPS Navigation SystemsGPS Navigation Systems
Display TypeVGA