Garmin Vivoactive

Garmin Vivoactive

• Battery Life

smca

smcaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

not worth the money,its a gimick

its a gimick most of its based around heart rate variability...body battery is not configurable, goes to 5% and stays there, stress is just hrv x a number, which you cant change and is always high,vo2 max is just max hr/min hr x 15 and is a crock,the o2 blood % never changes and is inaccurate...heart rate and time works thou.

Purchased in February 2020 at Rebel Fit Physical store for $500.00.

Vivoactive 4 major fault with Pulse Ox oxygen level measurements

Purchased in February 2020 at Camping shop for $300.00.

jill w.

jill w.Perth, WA

Having issues and product service want me to tell someone who cares.

Elevation is wildly inaccurate. Emailed Garmin for help, but it's like I'm interrupting someone sitting nail filing, while chatting to their boyfriend, but irritated, on the side, by someone with am actual, work related, problem. This is ongoing for weeks and still they have not helped me in any way shape or form. I'm ready to throw the watch in the bin, where it belongs.

Purchased in December 2019 at Rebel Sport for $249.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivoactive compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Greg

GregSouthwest, VIC

Sold a donkey

Replacing an older Garmin version which leaked and simply stopped, I was sold a Garmin Vivoactive. The accuracy was terrible and service from Garmin deplorable. Shop Apple for quality instead!

Purchased in September 2018 for $450.00.

riley

rileySydney

Great product for everyday use

Great product fo reveryday use. Ive had this product for over 2 years and it still works a charm. It does not have a heart rate monitor but could be paired if you buy the strap. The face can be customised and the step counter is useful. The watch also syncs to my android phone notifying me of my messages.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Skip

Skip

Great watch, crap band!

My Partner and I both have the Vivoactive watch and they have been great, easy to use and operate however don't expect the band to last long, both ours broke just over a year old outside of warranty and is $20 to $40 to replace the band and can only purchase on Garmin website so beware..

Date PurchasedMar 2016
MRJR

MRJRSydney, NSW

Incredible watch, fantastic battery life and so versatile

I bought this watch to track my many activities and it has not missed a beat. Incredible performance, so easy to use and versatile. The notifications I receive my from my phone mean I have to check my phone less at work which is great. The battery life lasts well over a week which is nearly unheard of for a smartwatch. It is rugged and waterproof which is great for watersports and I absolutely love it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Leigh

LeighGrenada

Too many defects

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Bec

BecBrisbane

Can't live without it

Love love love this watch. It didn't everything I want and more. It helped me train for various half marathons and full marathons. Battery life is amazing. Can customize the face and buy replacement bands. Love it that much I bought a second one as a spare. It isn't as big as some of the watches that offer the same things which is what I liked about it in the first place.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Streetlights

StreetlightsMelbourne

Great GPS, but average watch face

I bought this watch to track my sports, and for that it is great. Really quick GPS pairing and accurate results. The watch itself though is a bit faint and not a great display to read. The smart features are also very basic, but in saying that it's a couple of years old. I think the latest offerings are much improved over this.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
David

DavidIllawarra, NSW

Great watch

Screen is high quality and good resolution easily legible in bright sunlight, backlight for night time.
Finds gps signal extremely quickly (typically 5 seconds) if you havent moved far from last time. Syncs automatically with smartphone google maps which corrects any elevation errors. Can also recieve SMS alerts which is handy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
S. Goh

S. GohVIC, 3067

My Favourite Sports Smart Watch

I love the Garmin Vivoactive! The large square-shape display is more practical and more usable compared to the newer Vivoactive HR and the lastest Vivoactive 3. Battery life is surprisingly good for this model, lasted almost a full day of GPS tracking with a single charge. The watch is loaded with a handful of sports tracking apps, although lack a built-in HR monitor. Anyway, I prefer a chest-strap HR monitor for consistency. The great advantage of having this watch is its capability to connect with other Garmin products such as HR monitor, bicycle computer, and my VIRB action camera! Coolest watch ever!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
E Hill

E Hill

Great product - just needs some more substance and depth to it

Good watch! It has a good battery life, it is easy to read and use. It connects to the phone easily and produces good data. The only downside is the watchband, its very plastic-y, gives me a rash, and the plastic breaks down so you need to replace it every 12 months.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Mrs. Moore

Mrs. Moore

Perfect smart watch for me!

I have purchased this watch to be able to track my fitness progress and dont miss out on calls and texts at the same time. I could not fault this watch as everything I wanted is already here. I dont need to charge it every night like expensive brands do. Its also completely waterproof which is always a bonus!

Smitty44

Smitty44Perth

great watch

great watch. very easy to use and also very comfortable to wear. Barely notice wearing it. Provides very helpful information about steps, calories, distance etc. The touch screen makes the watch very easy to use. The ability to download apps to it is awesome and the fully customisable watch face is a very cool feature.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Ming

MingMelbourne

Affordable wearable device for students

This smart watch is durable compared to apple watch as the screen of apple watch is extremely vulnerable. This watch can record my daily calories, steps, intensity minutes and so on, which is quite convenient for me to track my records of sports. Additionally, it is affordable but still multi-functional for students compared to other models.

Wonderful watch

Its a wonderful watch. Keeps you motivated to remain fit. I gifted it to my husband and he loves it. Using it till now and hopefully will use it for next another couple of years. I will recommend everyone to use it to keep motivated to remain fit and keep connected to your android phone as well.

Yusra

YusraRooty Hil

Simple and elegant

Its a very good wrist band with the farure of time bluetooth steps and many more though its very easy and simple to use. I bought one for my brother he is very much healrh conscious but he simply love it so i recommend this product to the basic users.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
jwb1981

jwb1981South East Queensland, QLD

Great little watch

I love this watch, though it has no heart rate monitor. It's perfect for me. It's great at work, it has an alarm (buzz only), since where I work it's loud, and I know my shift is over. It still takes me time to set it up different clocks to alarms, even though I've had this for over a year. Great device, great GPS tracking.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Fantastic sports smart watch - has many advanced sporting features and modes