Garmin Vivoactive

Garmin Vivoactive

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garmin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life

smca
smcaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

not worth the money,its a gimick

its a gimick most of its based around heart rate variability...body battery is not configurable, goes to 5% and stays there, stress is just hrv x a number, which you cant change and is always high,vo2 max is just max hr/min hr x 15 and is a crock,the o2 blood % never changes and is inaccurate...heart rate and time works thou.

Purchased in at Rebel Fit Physical store for $500.

Vivoactive 4 major fault with Pulse Ox oxygen level measurements

Purchased in at Camping shop for $300.

jill w.
jill w.Perth, WA

Having issues and product service want me to tell someone who cares.

Elevation is wildly inaccurate. Emailed Garmin for help, but it's like I'm interrupting someone sitting nail filing, while chatting to their boyfriend, but irritated, on the side, by someone with am actual, work related, problem. This is ongoing for weeks and still they have not helped me in any way shape or form. I'm ready to throw the watch in the bin, where it belongs.

Purchased in at Rebel Sport for $249.

Greg
GregSouthwest, VIC

Sold a donkey

Replacing an older Garmin version which leaked and simply stopped, I was sold a Garmin Vivoactive. The accuracy was terrible and service from Garmin deplorable. Shop Apple for quality instead!

Purchased in for $450.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivoactive compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

riley
rileySydney

Great product for everyday use

Great product fo reveryday use. Ive had this product for over 2 years and it still works a charm. It does not have a heart rate monitor but could be paired if you buy the strap. The face can be customised and the step counter is useful. The watch also syncs to my android phone notifying me of my messages.

Skip
Skip

Great watch, crap band!

My Partner and I both have the Vivoactive watch and they have been great, easy to use and operate however don't expect the band to last long, both ours broke just over a year old outside of warranty and is $20 to $40 to replace the band and can only purchase on Garmin website so beware..

MRJR
MRJRSydney, NSW

Incredible watch, fantastic battery life and so versatile

I bought this watch to track my many activities and it has not missed a beat. Incredible performance, so easy to use and versatile. The notifications I receive my from my phone mean I have to check my phone less at work which is great. The battery life lasts well over a week which is nearly unheard of for a smartwatch. It is rugged and waterproof which is great for watersports and I absolutely love it.

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Too many defects

Bec
BecBrisbane

Can't live without it

Love love love this watch. It didn't everything I want and more. It helped me train for various half marathons and full marathons. Battery life is amazing. Can customize the face and buy replacement bands. Love it that much I bought a second one as a spare. It isn't as big as some of the watches that offer the same things which is what I liked about it in the first place.

Streetlights
StreetlightsMelbourne

Great GPS, but average watch face

I bought this watch to track my sports, and for that it is great. Really quick GPS pairing and accurate results. The watch itself though is a bit faint and not a great display to read. The smart features are also very basic, but in saying that it's a couple of years old. I think the latest offerings are much improved over this.

David
DavidIllawarra, NSW

Great watch

Screen is high quality and good resolution easily legible in bright sunlight, backlight for night time.
Finds gps signal extremely quickly (typically 5 seconds) if you havent moved far from last time. Syncs automatically with smartphone google maps which corrects any elevation errors. Can also recieve SMS alerts which is handy.

S. Goh
S. GohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Favourite Sports Smart Watch

I love the Garmin Vivoactive! The large square-shape display is more practical and more usable compared to the newer Vivoactive HR and the lastest Vivoactive 3. Battery life is surprisingly good for this model, lasted almost a full day of GPS tracking with a single charge. The watch is loaded with a handful of sports tracking apps, although lack a built-in HR monitor. Anyway, I prefer a chest-strap HR monitor for consistency. The great advantage of having this watch is its capability to connect with other Garmin products such as HR monitor, bicycle computer, and my VIRB action camera! Coolest watch ever!

E Hill
E Hill

Great product - just needs some more substance and depth to it

Good watch! It has a good battery life, it is easy to read and use. It connects to the phone easily and produces good data. The only downside is the watchband, its very plastic-y, gives me a rash, and the plastic breaks down so you need to replace it every 12 months.

Mrs. Moore
Mrs. Moore

Perfect smart watch for me!

I have purchased this watch to be able to track my fitness progress and dont miss out on calls and texts at the same time. I could not fault this watch as everything I wanted is already here. I dont need to charge it every night like expensive brands do. Its also completely waterproof which is always a bonus!

Smitty44
Smitty44Perth

great watch

great watch. very easy to use and also very comfortable to wear. Barely notice wearing it. Provides very helpful information about steps, calories, distance etc. The touch screen makes the watch very easy to use. The ability to download apps to it is awesome and the fully customisable watch face is a very cool feature.