Garmin Vivofit 4

Garmin Vivofit 4

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Battery Life
Kelli

KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great not having to remember to recharge.

I brought this for my daughter for Christmas as she was fed up with so many problems with another well known step tracker. My daughter loves the convenience of not having to recharge every few days. Downside was no heart rate monitor. My daughter is quite happy with it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Rebel Fit Online store for $79.00.

Battery Life
Jane

Janeperth

Good accessory

I have not worn a watch for over 10 years as I don't like the feel of them, so I was not sure if I would like wearing this. I have been surprised though as sometimes I forget it is even there! It is lightweight and I have two coloured straps so I can change it up. It would be good to have a backlight so it is better at night or in dark places to see the time etc. I like how it is easy to use with a press of the one button to get the different info that is stored. However I do not find the step count very accurate and even having put the app on my phone it does not seem to relay information to it. It is still a good product and for the price I paid I am happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2018