Garmin Vivofit 4

Garmin Vivofit 4

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sara Paton

Sara Paton

Excellent step up from the Vivo 2

Bought this to replace my Vivo 2 which lost its display. This is the next generation of the non rechargeable version which means you can constantly wear it.. swimming, shower etc. I love it. It is comfortable, light weight and Garmin have a corner of the market with the non recharge that keeps me coming back for more. The app is easy to use and prompts me with just enough push without being demanding.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
RachelSaliba78

RachelSaliba78Sydney, NSW

product and customer service a+

I received a vivofit 4 as a mother's day present I love this unit because it is waterproof and has all the functions I was after. And as I am trying to be more active this ticked all of the boxes.
Unfortunately it started glitching which was a bad thing however it only took a phone call and one email to provide them with information of the issue for them to resolve the it and help me.
They asked me to return the item to have it replaced. From start to finish I had a new one in a new box in my hands within 7 days.
I highly recommend Garmin not only on the product but as a peace of mind for knowing you can count on them for excellent customer service.
Thank you Garmin.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
bucaneer

bucaneerAU

Great motivational accessory

Purchased this to aid and motivate me as I try to lose weight and gain fitness. Gives me accurate distances I walk, times, calories expended, steps and goals, etc. It even measures my sleep which I find intriguing. Can wear it 24/7 to get full daily figures (even in the shower or swimming). I am quite satisfied with my purchase.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivofit 4 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers