Garmin Vivofit Jr 2

Garmin Vivofit Jr 2

MPNs: 010-01909-33, 010-01909-34 and 010-01909-37

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Battery Life
Nicole W.

Nicole W.North Western Region, NSW

Kids love them

Both the kids and myself love the watches. I am able to set tasks for them to complete as well as give them rewards at a touch of a button. Plus both kids love reading the time!

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store.

smfzi

smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good idea for kids

My daughter loves this and still wears it even though she also has a proper Garmin watch. The app is really useful with the rewards and chores and she still loves playing the game even after all this time.

Purchased in May 2019 at Rebel Sport for $99.00.

Katie P.

Katie P.

Kids activity tracker

A great activity and sleep tracker. I love how I can upload the data to my phone and track the kids activity and especially their sleep. The only problem has been the band. Both bands from both the kids watches broke within 4-6months of purchasing them.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivofit Jr 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Katie

KatieMelbourne

Garmin vivofit jr.2

So far so good. My son is loving this watch. I set chores for him and he likes having them ticked off on my end. A lot of kids at school have these so they often use it in the playground to measure their activities. He swims, showers and sleeps with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Karen Donnelly

Karen DonnellyQueensland, Australia

Long battery life, water proof and easy to use

I bought one for my 6 y.o. for Xmas and she has found it easy to use and we have personalised it's features for her. It only needs a battery change every few months so no ongoing charging required. It seems hard wearing and she has worn in the pool a few times with no issues.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Ven

VenSydney, NSW

Good for a reasonable price

Garmin Vivofit Jr 2 at JB HiFi as a gift. Like the name customisation and display (if you have multiple watches). Quick and easy to setup too... just download their app, create an account and sync the watch. Can set chores for kids, goals and let them earn rewards. When the watch re-syncs, app on phone grants kids some game time, like Star wars (depends on what version you bought)

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Irene V

Irene VSydney

Great little watch for the younger kids

I got this for my daughter. I would recommend this watch to kids between 5-8 be careful of the wrist band it might not fit some kids that are Abit older. Besides this kids love it and love collecting reward coins from doing chores. Love how you don’t need to charge the watch like the Fitbit and it can get wet.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Jenstarr

JenstarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great, teaching kids responsibility, numbers & healthy lifestyle

I purchased two of these for my kids the Marvel and Minnie mouse, happy that I don't need to constantly charge these babies, happy that the kids are aware not doing their chores will not let them get their awards, it has also made them be aware of how many steps they have done X 2/3/4 etc and has improved there counting abilities. Well done Garmin for that reason! Only downside for me is the limit to 8 chores per day.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

wendlleasked

does this have a clock?
I actually want this for myself (adult) but need it to tell time, not just count steps etc

Shelley W

Shelley Wasked

Hi, just bought the Vivofit Jnr 2 red Spider-Man for my 8 year old son. Was just wondering if this watch should show a digital time as I can’t get a time to be displayed?
Shelley

wendlle

did you get an answer to this? I also want to know the same thing. Does it have a clock?

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Replaced byGarmin Vivofit Jr 3

• ISBN: 0-10-019093-6
  • MPN: 010-01909-33, 010-01909-34 and 010-01909-37
  • GTIN13: 0753759211455, 0753759211479 and 0753759211486
  • GTIN12: 753759158149, 753759187064, 753759187071, 753759187088, 753759187095, 753759190170, 753759190187, 753759190279, 753759211448, 753759211455, 753759211479, 753759211486, 753759238438, 753759238445, 753759238452 and 753759238469