Garmin Vivofit Jr 2

Garmin Vivofit Jr 2

MPNs: 010-01909-33, 010-01909-34 and 010-01909-37

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Battery Life
Melinda M.

Melinda M.Far North Queensland, QLD

My 7 yr old daughter just loves her Vivofit jr 2 and wears it everyday!

My 7 year old daughter just loves it. She can tell the time now, loves being rewarded for physical activities and meeting her goals and can do little challenges with her friends that also have one.

Purchased in February 2020 at Rebel Sport for $129.00.

Cecile

CecileIllawarra, NSW

The best thing my boy could get for his 7th birthday!

My 7 year old got it for his birthday. It's been awesome for him and us. We have set up day to day chores and rewards, and now he brushes his teeth in the morning and evening without having to be reminded, he cleans his bedroom and playroom all by himself, does his homework with pleasure. Plus he tries his hardest every day to get as many steps as he can and total lots of active minutes so he can play the game on my phone at night (as a reward, it takes 2 minutes and it's now part of our bedtime routine). Overall I am super happy with it and would totally recommend it!

Purchased in February 2019 for $119.00.

Great watch

This watch has been fantastic for my son. Love being able to set chores/rewards. Battery has come up as almost due to replace after 5 months which is a lot earlier than I was expecting

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivofit Jr 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Han A

Han APerth, WA

Exactly what I needed for my daughter

I love the fact that I can program in her schedule via an app on my phone. This then synchronises with the watch and when it's time for her e.g. music lesson her watch notifies her of it and she knows she's had got to move.

Purchased in January 2019 at Target for $99.00.

AdamM

AdamMMuronbung

Love the features of this fitness tracker

My 7 year old kid asked for a "step tracker" for Birthday. He specifically wanted a Fit Bit. After doing some research I found this and it is for kids and comes in awesome colors. I ordered it and I was nervous because there are mixed reviews. All in all we love it so far and I would highly recommend this to anyone. Super easy to use and also a good learning tool for any child.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Betty

BettySydney

Great Product

I bought the Vivofit Jnr 2 (avengers) for my 7 year old son (the stretchy band). It's great. My son loves it. My son is now much more active and motivated to be active. He challenges his friends who have the same watch. The stretchy band is great. I think the description says its for up to 7, but I was able to get it on my adult wrist. The stretchy band means that it can't come undone and fall off. I love the chores feature and morning alarm.
It has helped make my son more responsible. I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Arex

ArexCheltenham

My 7 year old daughter loves it

We bought this for our 7 year old daughter, she loves wearing it and actually does more running / walking to get new goals and achievements.
The great thing is pairing it with a smartphone through Bluetooth all the stats can be viewed. How much she walked, ran and most important sleep patterns.
So when she is sleeping over at grandparents house next day upon resyncing data we can see what time she went to bed and what time she woke up, so no more pretending she went to sleep at 7 but stayed up watching movies!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

wendlleasked

does this have a clock?
I actually want this for myself (adult) but need it to tell time, not just count steps etc

Shelley W

Shelley Wasked

Hi, just bought the Vivofit Jnr 2 red Spider-Man for my 8 year old son. Was just wondering if this watch should show a digital time as I can’t get a time to be displayed?
Shelley

wendlle

did you get an answer to this? I also want to know the same thing. Does it have a clock?

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Replaced byGarmin Vivofit Jr 3

• ISBN: 0-10-019093-6
  • MPN: 010-01909-33, 010-01909-34 and 010-01909-37
  • GTIN13: 0753759211455, 0753759211479 and 0753759211486
  • GTIN12: 753759158149, 753759187064, 753759187071, 753759187088, 753759187095, 753759190170, 753759190187, 753759190279, 753759211448, 753759211455, 753759211479, 753759211486, 753759238438, 753759238445, 753759238452 and 753759238469