Garmin Vivomove HR

10 questions from our users

Lynda R.

Lynda R.asked

Vivomove HR

Are these hybrid smart watches used for phone, txt, email as well as all the fitness tracking?

ruth mcl.

ruth mcl.asked

Vivomove HR Sport

I have had my Garmin Vivomove HR Sport less than 2 years and the numbers are fading. I can no longer see how many steps I have done in a day. Is there any way to rectify this? I am extremely disappointed with my watch.

Carolynasked

Vivomove HR

For some reason, when I put my watch on charge, the time (with the hands) has changed by the exactly 2 hours.
How do I change the hands to the correct time? Please give precise instructions, thank you

Peejay
Peejay

Sorry I’ve not a clue on that one! Did u check the GARMIN web site? I had a few problems the last months- charging problems. I’ve replaced it( with another brand) Seems 2 years is their life span from all my friends da who’ve had them sadly :-(

I’ve had it for less than 12 months

Jan

Janasked

Vivomove HR

How to calibrate the hands of the watch?

Heather D.

Heather D.asked

Vivomove HR

Have been using my Vivomove HR for last 2.5yrs without a problem. This last week the stairs counter has gone crazy! I usually do average 15 stairs on my usual daily walks this has now jumped to 65-75 per day which is incorrect as I'm doing the same routes. I read reviews and FaQs and can't see anything like this. I have been thinking of doing a factory reset. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Kev H

Hi Heather, Sorry but I haven't any suggestions as to the cause of this problem. Doing a factory reset would be worth a try. If this doesn't fix the problem, I would guess that there is a sensor problem. I would suggest that you contact Garmin, customer support & see if they can help. Here is a link https://support.garmin.com/en-AU/

Cherylasked

Vivomove HR

Is this watch compatible with Samsung S20 smart phone. I can't get it to vomplete pairing.

Kev H

As far as I know it is compatible with the S20. I have a Note 10+ & it works perfectly on the latest android OS 10 & One UI. I could only suggest that you check that you have the latest version of Garmin Connect. If the update is not successful, you could try uninstalling Garmin Connect & reinstalling it as this has worked for me in the past with other apps. Hope this helps.

Cheryl

Thanks for the reply. Gave vern through all these points before posting. S20 finds the watch, begins pairing, but never completes pairing. Message says "pairing failed. Can't find a solution.

Darryl N.

Darryl N.asked

Vivomove HR

I have had this watch for 2 months and as my technical needs are not great I have been happy with its nuances except for sleep. When the watch is on charge or even if I am sitting on the lounge reading, watching TV or checking in on my tablet the watch will often show this down time as being asleep. As I have sleep issues I find this a problem. Has anyone seen similar and is there way to correct it?

Trudi J.

Trudi J.asked

Vivomove HR

Why does this watch leave a burning look Mark behind the actual watch on my skin, i now can't wear it, what a waste of money.

Pauline M.asked

Vivomove HR

Hi, I’ve worn my vivomove HR only a few times, purchased mid Sept, and the band has discoloured. I wish I could upload photo...is there anyway to clean it ?

Kylie
Kylie

i dont know. i have a white one and got hair colour on it as i am a hairdresser. i just chose to purchase a black band off ebay, because i couldnt get the colour off it.

Mine is the suede one, at $500 after two weeks I’m hoping for alternative :(

Ros Appleton

Ros Appletonasked

Vivomove HR

Is anyone having the issue of the hands displaying the incorrect time but the digital time is correct?

Bill
Bill

You should be able to easily fix this by going into the settings and recalibrating the hour and minute hands.

ally
ally

Yes I’m on my 3rd one because of this and it’s happened again.

Garmin Vivomove HR