Garmin Vivosmart 3

Garmin Vivosmart 3

MPN: 010-01755-10

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Bellini

BelliniSydney, NSW

Simple resonable price

I've been using Garmin for a few years, the price is very reasonable for the functions it has.
It measure heart rate, can show notifications from android or iPhone. I find it quite handy.
But some time is not too comfortable wearing.
But overall great price with good quality. Value for money if u like to track heart rate, steps.

AFK

AFKPeel, WA

Solid activity tracker, performs well, garmin connect is something else.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jenstarr

JenstarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great smartwatch, comfy wristband

Not many colours to choose from I purchased the blue other choices were black or plum, though unable to swap wristbands for abit of a change.
Though screen is easy to read even in sunlight, does notifications, steps, stairs, heart rate, sleep, music great little bundle.
Downside for me is the battery life I get approx 4 days

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivosmart 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

DDP

DDPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect smart wrist band

Got this last year and to replace my vivosmart 2. As the 2 has broken a few times. Did a bit research and compared it to Fitbit, still personally like Garmin as it’s waterproof(Fitbit is probabaly waterproof as well)
I wear it day and night. It can detect the movement if I’m walking/running/cycling. Didn’t seem to be able to detect swimming. I found it useful as mobile notification as I like to keep my mobile silent all the time.
Great value however hope the battery last longer than the 2

Date PurchasedJune 2017
sarahf

sarahfSydney, NSW

Great smart watch

The vivosmart 3 was one of my best purchases of 2017. I switched to this from the fitbit charge 2 solely because it is waterproof and am mostly happy. It info pretty well however it constantly records flights of stairs climbed inaccurately compared to the charge 2. My other complaint would be that the screen is poorly lit and sometimes hard to read compared to the charge 2 but i live the extra features such as reps counted and v02 max. The app is a little hard to use sometimes as had major issues with pairing it with my old phone but it works seamlessly with my new phone. the pros mostly outweigh the cons with this smart watch, it they can fix the problems with flights climbed and change the screen i'd be much happier

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Changed my life

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Bors

BorsGold Coast

Best option for walking-running-sleep tracking

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Juan

Juan

Okay, mediocre Garmin Device

Vivosmart 3 feels very nice when you put it on your wrist due to its rubbery feeling and I dont even feel like wearing anything on my wrist. However, the screen is very small and sometimes it is very hard to navigate around the device as the screen is quite small and has no colour. Another drawback is that you have to use the garmin app which is not very good and very hard to interpret the data

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

headwerkn

headwerknLaunceston, TAS

Good, nicely-featured Activity Tracker that seems to be holding up well