Garmin Vivosmart 3

Garmin Vivosmart 3

MPN: 010-01755-10

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Battery Life
Robbie

RobbieNSW, 2335

Really great 'fitbit' in the form of garmin Vivofit 3

It records your steps, heart rate, calorie burn, is a watch and calendar. Information can be kept via wi-fi onto your tablet/phone. Encourages you to be healthy. I love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $100.00.

Jackie00

Jackie00Geelong

My daughter loves it

We bought the Garmin Vivosmart 3 for my daughters birthday this year. She loves it. We chose it over the Fitbit through recommendations of others as the Garmin has proven to be more reliable/stronger than the Fitbit as per my friends.
We have it set up with my daughters school computer and I have yet to set up the email function as I will be able to email her (she can't email back on the Garmin) and she will receive the notification on her Vivosmart 3. She doesn't have a phone otherwise it could also be linked to that. Occasionally some readings seem a little off but generally we are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Peter

PeterSydney

Awesome Fitness Tracking

This is a great activity tracker. I got it a couple of months ago and it has met all expectations. Garmin has updated their App and it is easy to navigate and easy to connect to the tracker. A great feature is that the tracker is waterproof, so no need to take it off when you take a shower or go swimming. It is easy to use and blend in when you wear. timeless design.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivosmart 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

hevan25

hevan25

Best purchase ever. Can't live without it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017