Garmin Vivosmart HR+

Garmin Vivosmart HR+

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

My new shadow! Comes with me everywhere!

Ok, so I don’t run, BUT I chose this activity tracker because I can use it for my steps, walks and gym activity. I wanted something lightweight and functional that looks good, can hold a charge really well, lets me set my own goals and can sync with my phone. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick!! Happy purchaser. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Tabatha16South East Queensland, QLD

Wear it daily

I have used a fitbit for years but always had issues with them. I also wanted something I could use in the pool. this is exactly what I needed. The charge lasts around 7 days and I love how I can read social media messages and text messages from my wrist. I wear this into a heated pool 3 times a week and it is running great.
    Just had to replace the band as it broke.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

BelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for.

I upgraded to this device from the older vivofit. While this one requires charging, a full charge will last about 7-9 days. It is still waterproof so I can wear it at the beach worry free! The phone notifications are my favourite feature, alerting calls, messages, Facebook notifications, etc.
    you can customise the goals and it alerts you when you reach your daily goal. There’s also a ‘move’ reminder. You can also set a ‘sleep’ time so it will not disturb you during those hours.
    The only negative, I find the band harder to put on and off as it is like a watch rather than a clip on.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivosmart HR+ compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

chookyboSouth Australia

I love this when it is working properly.

Pat R.

Pat R.asked

I have heard not reviews about the back-light functionality not being great. I would like to be confident with this function prior to committing to purchasing the Device. Have we any feedback in this regard?

Hi Pat,
    I have never had an issue with the backlight. I do have it on the highest settings. Every time I touch or swipe the touchscreen, has instantaneously lit up. It is not overly bright but I have had zero issues seeing it, even when the battery is low. Hopefully that helps.

Bel

I agree with Tabatha16. Same for me :)

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers