Garmin Vivosmart HR+

Garmin Vivosmart HR+

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garmin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    BelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for.

I upgraded to this device from the older vivofit. While this one requires charging, a full charge will last about 7-9 days. It is still waterproof so I can wear it at the beach worry free! The phone notifications are my favourite feature, alerting calls, messages, Facebook notifications, etc.
    you can customise the goals and it alerts you when you reach your daily goal. There’s also a ‘move’ reminder. You can also set a ‘sleep’ time so it will not disturb you during those hours.
    The only negative, I find the band harder to put on and off as it is like a watch rather than a clip on.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Pat R.
    Pat R.asked

I have heard not reviews about the back-light functionality not being great. I would like to be confident with this function prior to committing to purchasing the Device. Have we any feedback in this regard?

Tabatha16
    Tabatha16

Hi Pat,
    I have never had an issue with the backlight. I do have it on the highest settings. Every time I touch or swipe the touchscreen, has instantaneously lit up. It is not overly bright but I have had zero issues seeing it, even when the battery is low. Hopefully that helps.

Bel

I agree with Tabatha16. Same for me :)

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers