3Garmin Vivosmart HR

Garmin Vivosmart HR Questions & Answers

MPNs:36506590, 36506591 and 36506592
Brand Manager for Garmin? Claim your listing.
George S.
George S.

How do I set the time?

Pete
Pete

The watch syncs time from my iPhone.

Elsie W.
Elsie W.

Where to get the things you need to install to get this up and running please

Ken Plunkett
Ken Plunkett

can you work an app from a computor after install on phone

Lee
Lee

Are these waterproof?? So I can swim in it

Gavin B
Gavin B

how do you reset the language?

scott
scott

1. Press the device key to view the menu.

2. Select the wheel/cog looking thing.

3. Select language.

SJR83
SJR83

Does this activity tracker count steps while driving? Someone who has had this for a while please let me know as i am tempted to buy one.

John
John

No - it's smarter than that, I think it detects the way you move to distinguish between walking, running, cycling and in a car. As with I think all these devices though, they are far from perfect - I've been brushing my teeth and it's told me I'd reached another walking "Goal", but I'd say it's about 90% accurate in the main