Garmin Vivosmart HR

Garmin Vivosmart HR (page 4 of 4)

MPNs: 36506590, 36506591 and 36506592

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of smart watch / fitness tracker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.6

• Battery Life
Grumpy old man.

Grumpy old man.Augustine Heights

It's smarter than your average bear

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Nann

NannGrovedale East

Perfect Fitbit - until something needs repairs

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Marina B

Marina BMerewether

Love my waterproof Garmin Vivofit

Have been using my Garmin Vivofit for one week now and loving it. Had previously been estimating calories burnt through apps and finding it much better now with the watch.

A bonus feature is checking out exactly how much deep sleep I'm getting ( or not) each night.

The app is really good and particularly like the active and resting calorie calculator.

I bought this to track my activity in aqua aerobics classes and in the pool. Works great!

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivosmart HR compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

jusrob

jusrob

OK, but a few limitations of features

Handy size and works well, but it's a pity it doesn't link to my treadmill or spin bike. I would like more options other than run, walk cardio or other.
Sometimes thinks I have been cycling for 20 seconds or so every few minutes - but when synced this disappears!
Quite comfortable to wear and the battery lasts about 4 days - but then I do play with it a bit.
Overall quite good but then it should be as it's not exactly cheap!

CBLee

CBLee

Love it

sumeer

sumeer

Great tracker with good disay

Been using for month now. Going great bluetooth and other options straight on wrist.No need for smartphone most of the time. Only issue would be scratch prone display screen.auto light on when turning wrist.goal reached and to move notifications are plus.highly recommended for everyday use. Battery last full 7 days.

Anne

AnneMelbourne

Great asset to the healthy wellbeing encouraging more activity.

Easy to read and operate. Lots of functions including golf course GPS. Alerts beneficial, encouraging greater activity. Good battery life, good fit even for small wrists. Goals able to be set with the activity tracker, and notifications and alerts appear on the screen when achieved. Various activities able to be set. Waterproof is a great advantage.

Tim O

Tim OQLD, 4343

Great product!

I like the features of this product. The features i really like is that it is waterproof and records heart rate and the screen can be locked. If it is not locked i have found it broadcasting mode which has been simply by accident. I only have one problem which i have got used to now is the HR monitor digs into your arm a little when you ware it. If I put it on too close to my wrist I find it hurts my wrist bones, but I fix it by simply sliding it down my arm slightly.
The other thing I am not so happy about is I find that not many of my friends use the social aspect of the Garmin connect system. It is unfortunate that the fitbit has a more popular name even though I don't think it is a better device.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Simon

Simon

Good...but...one problem i have had..

I have had three of these amd had to return all of them in exchange for a new one. Which i then upgraded to the garmin forerunner. I liked everything about the vivosmart hr but there was one problem. The band kept falling apart. The glue which hold the band to the watch seemed to ware out after a while and would fall off in under 3 months. I exchanged twice and on the 3rd time decided to go for another garmin product which has been working great. Garmin us a great brand and i think most of there wearables are waterproof which is why i chose them over the fitbit. Anyone else i have seen witg a fitbit it seems to do the same or less and the fitbit is only water resistant.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Stevenbossert

Stevenbossert

It's ok

The vivosmart hr is ok the band needs to be slightly bigger tho and the steps are not accurate as I push trolleys at work or when I wear it to golf and pull the golf trolly with my clubs on it it stops counting the sleep and heart rate features are cool tho

karateangel

karateangelWEST HARTFORD

I won't buy it again

I have had problems since 1 month after I bought it. It continuously has to be synced to the phone. After many calls, the company would offer a refurbished one instead of new one. I Don't recommends this product especially I have to turn it off in order for it to resync with phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
seanudal

seanudal

Complete waste of money, with useless heart monitor. Bought an Apple Watch which works well.

Craig H

Craig HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only the screen and heart rate monitor are improvements over the Vivosmart

Had a Vivosmart for 6 months last years. As per the Vivosmart reviews the screen wore out. The new Vivosmart HR with a different type of screen I expect will last longer. The good is that it is waterproof. The bad, like the Vivosmart the Bluetooth connection drops out a lot. Also it seems to only sync when the app is opened and synced manually. And 5 day battery I think not, 2.5 days tops.