Garnier Ambre Solaire No-Streaks Bronzer

Garnier Ambre Solaire No-Streaks Bronzer

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garnier? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Definitely not streak free!

I followed the instructions to the letter but it is really difficult to get an accurate even spray and it definitely left streaks and patches. I did it in the bath to keep away from the floor but this resulted in me standing in the leftover spray which I did not know about until u looked at the soles of my feet!!!! OMG. Also many drop marks despite evenly spraying. A complete disaster. I will suffer whitish legs rather than look really stupid and quite orange!

Purchased in .

Smell
Ease of Application
SANDRA GRAY
SANDRA GRAYAdelaide

Not for me

The pump action bottle is a bit hit and miss, doesn't come out the same consistency each time. More pumps the worst it got. The colour not very natural and hard to get even. Garnier coconut bronzer is better.

Broken pump? Can't even get the mousse to come out

The first two 'pumps' I did worked nicely, but after that, the pump stopped working and when I push it down, only liquid dribbles out. I kept trying again and again, with a different amount of shaking prior to trying the pump action, but all I get is messy brown liquid spraying or dribbling everywhere. REALLY unimpressed. I didn't drop it or do anything that would have damaged the bottle, it just won't work. Definitely a faulty product but I don't have my receipt anymore so I'll just throw it in the bin.

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

oompa loompa colour

I thought I would try, and I'm wearing long pants for a while till it fades, its so patchy, I'm orange , it run down my leg and all ended up at my ankle which looks orange and white now. and smelt ok at first but the when confined to the car its all I could smell.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Garnier Ambre Solaire No-Streaks Bronzer compares to other Self-Tanning Products

SeaGirl
SeaGirl

Great colour and dries quickly.

I find this product great - it's light and absorbed quickly into the skin so you can get dressed without waiting too long. It's a fake tan - so you need to be careful to apply evenly. I spray and then use gloves to smooth the spray out further on my skin. Really happy with this product and a good price point.

Julia.c
Julia.c

Loved it!

This product has received many terrible reviews, and honestly, I am not sure why. I found this product FANTASTIC! I've never had streaks, it's subtle, it's golden and it smells wonderful. I would highly recommend the "light" natural bronzer for those like me, who want a nice subtle glow in those cold months! I will be using this from now on!

Bella37
Bella37Brisvegas

Practice makes perfect

First time I used it, ugh.
It didn't show properly till AFTER the party and it wouldn't come off I had to scrub scrub scrub!!
But second time was better, I applied it a whole day before and used lemon juice.
But yeah it smells? Nothing better smelling was expected though. It's fake tan people, grow up.
Decent
Removal

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

MissyA
MissyAAU

Terrible

Firstly, it does streak, it looks orange/ fake. It is really messy and it doesnt even feel nice when its on the skin. Didn't leave me with a natural tan at all. Not happy with this product at all! So expensive too!
Absolutely awful!
Everything!

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

I was not at all impressed by this product. It was utterly rubbish it states on the label that its streak free and I can assure you it definitely isn’t. It goes everywhere and stains your clothes and towels and doesn’t wash off. It doesn’t smell nice and it also feels yucky on your skin. I would not recommend this at all. Its messy a lot of hassle and in the end after all that works the end result turns out streaky. Quite expensive for what you actually get as well.
To be perfectly honest i dont think i can actually think of anything positive about this at all.
Way to messy, gets everywhere.

imsylin
imsylin

Mythic
Mythic

Good

I really like this a bit better than the creams I've used, I found it doesn't streak and once it's sprayed on, it only takes a little while to dry. Doesn't come off in patches either, just seems to fade and then wash away.
Fantastic even cover, easy to use, doesn't flake or peel, the spray when used correctly avoids the streaky, orange lines some do it yourself tans can give you
Never going to be the same quality as a spray on tan from your salon, but no do it yourself product will be anyway.

MissModern
MissModernMelbourne

OK

Im not okay with standing outside in my underwear spraying myself while my dog runs in cirles barking at his apparent mad owner. Its very impractical. Although the colour is nice, the smell is not and the application is messy and hard. Also it is very uneven. A bad idea.
The colour looks good on my skin and it is instant.
It is sooo messy, You have to go outside in your undies to apply it.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Bad

The smell at first is pleasant, but then it changes and it stinks! There are also many streaks when you use it, I think it's mainly because of the nozzle though, I don't think this is a very good colour, it's too orangey and yellow, and I have quite tanned skin.
The smell isn't that bad at first, it smells like apricots.
After a while, it smells really bad! I think the colour is way too strong, and despite the name, it still streaks a bit. I hate the nozzle, it's hard to use and tan just comes out every where.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Bad

This is a great tanning solution as its cheap and available at lots of shops and supermarkets, dont use it if you are pale skinned, streaks streaks streaks!
great price, available at lots of shops and supermarkets, garnier is a pretty well known brand and its always advertised on tv and in magazines. Drys fast even when its humid.
colour is terribly yellow, im olive skinned and it still came out so dark and orangey coloured on me, its streaky, easy to miss places and stains everything as its an aerosol. The can is hard to hold and hold the button at the same time.