Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask

Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Anusha S

Anusha SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect quick boost for your skin

This was the first tissue mask I ever tried on and didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience of using this.
I have combination skin that is prone to breakouts.
I left the mask on for about 20min and massaged the excess into my skin.
It left my skin glowing and felt supple and hydrated .I didn't breakout at all after this which mostly happens whenever I try out new products on my skin.
The glow stayed on for an entire day and even after my skin felt good.
I tried a couple of other masks at similar price points bt this one was simply the best.
Loved it and would definitely recommend

Purchased in November 2019 at Amcal.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
esp

espMelbourne

Dewy soft

Love these masks, and this is my favourite blend. They are easy to apply, plenty big & moist enough. My skin is really wet when I remove the mask, but I rub the excess in like suggested, and it absorbs in 15 minutes. I find I can still feel the softness the next day, sometimes even after I’ve showered. Good price, different blends to try.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$3.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Luke C

Luke CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value, works well

I love the face mask range from garnier and I love the hydra bomb the best. My face feels so much better after. The application of the product is extremely easy too! Very cheap.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$4.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Masks

Find out how Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask compares to other Masks

tonk.tonk

tonk.tonk

Cooling mask - generous with serum

This mask is cooling and full of serum! My hack is to buy plain face masks from Daiso and add one to the Garnier pack. There's enough serum in there to soak another mask! Highly recommend. Remember to tone your face first.

Kate

KateMelbourne

perfect

This mask is very good for dry skin. Good for the price! (when has discount haha ) I can feel better to put make up on my face on the other day!!!

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Too soggy and my face didn't feel hydrated afterwards

I tried this mask once and I was not happy with the result.
The mask itself is easy to apply, but a bit too soggy.
After the 15 minutes passed, I did not feel my skin hydrated, just wet. Also, normally my skin appears smooth after using an hydrating mask. But this was not the case with the Garnier Hydra Bomb Mask.
I would not buy it again. There are cheaper masks on the market that give me better results.