Garnier BB Cream

Garnier BB Cream (page 2 of 5)

• Causes Irritation Yes (5) · No (5)
  • Ease of Application
    • Combination Skin (1)

Julie

JulieAdelaide

Eyes in agony

My eyes sting and are watering after using it... I’ve washed it off thoroughly and they are still painful...
the product smells so strong and is shiny on the skin and it rubs off onto clothing... awful product!

Annette

AnnetteMelbourne

So Disappointed

The new BB Creams - Ante Ageing and Naturals suitable for sensitive skin are nothing like the original for sensitive skin
They smell atrocious in fact you can smell it throughout the house when I try to apply it
It is thicker and drags on skin when applying
Please return the original for sensitive skin without that dreadful smell and consistency
Why change when the original for sensitive skin was perfect

Theresa

Theresa

Uneven cover, oily

This BB cream is terrible. Sits in every cease. Smears on unevenly, even with sponge or brush applicators. Smells chemical. Doesn't stay on. Clogs pores. Feels heavy. Transfers on clothing. Avoid!

Product PurchasedOriginal for Normal Skin

Take it off the Shelves!

My eyes are in so much pain, I have burns and a rash in the form of red looking pimples under my eyes and over my face. How many reviews will this take before this gets taken away to be tested?

Product PurchasedOriginal for Normal Skin

Carolyn

CarolynBrisbane

Burned my face

This cream should not be allowed, I have never had reactions before ever but this cream has given me a painful rash on my face and red puffy eyelids. The rash is not going away and the stinging remains for days. I needed treatment from my GP.

Natalia Febri

Natalia FebriMareeba

Flawless BB cream

I purchased this item first time last year. It is a good bb cream for daily using. Light,flawless and no breakouts. covering spots level is quite good. Will repurchase it.

Product PurchasedOil-Free for Oily to Combination Skin

I reacted to this unfortunately

I used this and loved the product but was allergic to it....I broke out in very itchy red rash on my face. The effect was lovely but I had to stop using it.

Char G.

Char G.

A great alternative to foundation

I bought the nude effect universal shade and it works great, I have quite pale skin and this doesn't look remotely orangey. It's incredibly light and gives my skin a slight glow, not to mention that it smells great unlike every other bb cream I've ever tried. It works best when combined with powder but I am perfectly happy with it on its own. It does wear down a bit over the course of the day but not dramatically and it's really easy to apply some more if you really need to. This is definitely my go to beauty product.

Product PurchasedNude effect

It burns my eye lids and my eye sockets!

I have been left with burns under my eyes and on my eye lids!! Terrible!! No make up has ever done this to me in my 38 years of living.
It should be removed from the shelves!!

StaceyPettitt

StaceyPettittBrisbane

Great Fresh Product

I love this cream. It is light, covers blemishes and doesn't make my face feel congested. I have to use a powder to set the cream but for the price this BB cream is perfect.

Will never use again

I tried the bb cream for sensitive skin about a month ago and ended up with a severe allergic reaction to my eyes. I have never been allergic to anything before and so thought the sensitive skin brand would be safe to use. My whole face swelled, the cream burned the outside of my eyes and down my cheeks and ive been in incredible pain ever since. Not to mention being on antibiotics for the last month. I will not be using this brand again....

Vee

Vee

As good as it gets

A fabulous one in all cream. Whatever the skin tone, the cream, which comes out white, simply adjusts to match your skin tone. It acts both as a moisturiser and a make-up cream. Additionally, it includes ingredients to protect the skin from UV rays.

Love the fact that I no longer need to worry whether the colour I chose is too light, too dark, too yellow, too pink, too thin, too thick. BB, self-adjusting, universal shade cream is fool-proof, leaving your skin light with a healthy shine.

VictoriaV

VictoriaVsydney

perfect for skin for cool undertones

I've tried BB creams from drugstore and high-end brands and I personally believed that this one stood out the most. It gives me the subtle glow that I prefer. I don't like going out looking totally made up - that means my makeup is matte-looking and my lip color pops out, I love the no-make-up look and this drugstore BB cream helped me with that.

RosequartzAustralia

Not a good match for yellow undertones

I have light/medium olive skin and can't find a match with this product. The light shade makes me look like a ghost and the medium shade is a beigy-orange. I even tried mixing the two shades but to no avail. It's more of a tinted moisturiser than a BB cream and would be more suitable for young or oily skin as it is not very hydrating. Can anyone reccomed a good BB or CC cream for olive skin?

Product Purchased0
Titima

TitimaBzou

I love its natural effect

Bb cream by garnier for me good, gives a natural coverage comparing to other expensive brands.personally i love make it because i feel natural.i use it when i was obliged to do some work outside and i don't have the time to make my sunscreen and my foundation and i feel satisfied with the result for that this bb cream still always within my products .i love this bb cream and i recommend it.

Colleen

ColleenMackay

So so

The light shade is too dark for me and im not super pale, randomly oxidizes some days but not others. Coverage is good for day to day wear, i get better staying power when i set with powder.

Rosemary Mc

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Horrible Product

I have a light olive complexion so thought medium would be ok. Yuck it's way too dark and looks orangey and the scent gave me a headache as the smell of it is so fake, strong and overpowering. What a waste of money, complained to my friend about it and she has the light version, I tried that and it was too light. Besides the awful smell It only has 2 shades which neither went well with my skin tone. Pity I threw away the docket so can't get a refund as doubt I can give it away as it's too dark.

Terrible product

I have had nothing but problems with this bb cream. Light is way too dark for my skin colour and is seriously blotchy. I tried to convert from using foundation as my pores do get clogged, but no success. I notice once the bb cream dries, my face appears dirty and it doesn't cover evenly. I have tried both a foundation brush and sponge and I've researched how to apply the bb cream, unsuccessful! To think this had been rated the 'BEST' bb cream outs a joke!

Mikayla

MikaylaSouth Australia

I don't enjoy this product.

I personally found this product to clog up my pores. The product made me break out a lot and that's the last thing I want. I have a good skin care routine. I clean my face everyday day & night and
moisturise with coconut oil. I also have found that this product also is very patchy on my skin. I use a good makeup blender so I don't think it is me. It may not work for everyone.

A.S.