Garnier BB Cream

Garnier BB Cream (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Flawless BB cream

I purchased this item first time last year. It is a good bb cream for daily using. Light,flawless and no breakouts. covering spots level is quite good. Will repurchase it.

Product PurchasedOil-Free for Oily to Combination Skin

I reacted to this unfortunately

I used this and loved the product but was allergic to it....I broke out in very itchy red rash on my face. The effect was lovely but I had to stop using it.

Product PurchasedSensitive Skin

A great alternative to foundation

I bought the nude effect universal shade and it works great, I have quite pale skin and this doesn't look remotely orangey. It's incredibly light and gives my skin a slight glow, not to mention that it smells great unlike every other bb cream I've ever tried. It works best when combined with powder but I am perfectly happy with it on its own. It does wear down a bit over the course of the day but not dramatically and it's really easy to apply some more if you really need to. This is definitely my go to beauty product.

Product PurchasedNude effect

It burns my eye lids and my eye sockets!

I have been left with burns under my eyes and on my eye lids!! Terrible!! No make up has ever done this to me in my 38 years of living.
It should be removed from the shelves!!

Great Fresh Product

I love this cream. It is light, covers blemishes and doesn't make my face feel congested. I have to use a powder to set the cream but for the price this BB cream is perfect.

Will never use again

I tried the bb cream for sensitive skin about a month ago and ended up with a severe allergic reaction to my eyes. I have never been allergic to anything before and so thought the sensitive skin brand would be safe to use. My whole face swelled, the cream burned the outside of my eyes and down my cheeks and ive been in incredible pain ever since. Not to mention being on antibiotics for the last month. I will not be using this brand again....

As good as it gets

A fabulous one in all cream. Whatever the skin tone, the cream, which comes out white, simply adjusts to match your skin tone. It acts both as a moisturiser and a make-up cream. Additionally, it includes ingredients to protect the skin from UV rays.

Love the fact that I no longer need to worry whether the colour I chose is too light, too dark, too yellow, too pink, too thin, too thick. BB, self-adjusting, universal shade cream is fool-proof, leaving your skin light with a healthy shine.

perfect for skin for cool undertones

I've tried BB creams from drugstore and high-end brands and I personally believed that this one stood out the most. It gives me the subtle glow that I prefer. I don't like going out looking totally made up - that means my makeup is matte-looking and my lip color pops out, I love the no-make-up look and this drugstore BB cream helped me with that.

Product PurchasedOil-Free for Oily to Combination Skin

Not a good match for yellow undertones

I have light/medium olive skin and can't find a match with this product. The light shade makes me look like a ghost and the medium shade is a beigy-orange. I even tried mixing the two shades but to no avail. It's more of a tinted moisturiser than a BB cream and would be more suitable for young or oily skin as it is not very hydrating. Can anyone reccomed a good BB or CC cream for olive skin?

Product Purchased0

I love its natural effect

Bb cream by garnier for me good, gives a natural coverage comparing to other expensive brands.personally i love make it because i feel natural.i use it when i was obliged to do some work outside and i don't have the time to make my sunscreen and my foundation and i feel satisfied with the result for that this bb cream still always within my products .i love this bb cream and i recommend it.

So so

The light shade is too dark for me and im not super pale, randomly oxidizes some days but not others. Coverage is good for day to day wear, i get better staying power when i set with powder.

Horrible Product

I have a light olive complexion so thought medium would be ok. Yuck it's way too dark and looks orangey and the scent gave me a headache as the smell of it is so fake, strong and overpowering. What a waste of money, complained to my friend about it and she has the light version, I tried that and it was too light. Besides the awful smell It only has 2 shades which neither went well with my skin tone. Pity I threw away the docket so can't get a refund as doubt I can give it away as it's too dark.

Terrible product

I have had nothing but problems with this bb cream. Light is way too dark for my skin colour and is seriously blotchy. I tried to convert from using foundation as my pores do get clogged, but no success. I notice once the bb cream dries, my face appears dirty and it doesn't cover evenly. I have tried both a foundation brush and sponge and I've researched how to apply the bb cream, unsuccessful! To think this had been rated the 'BEST' bb cream outs a joke!

Product PurchasedBB Anti-Ageing

I don't enjoy this product.

I personally found this product to clog up my pores. The product made me break out a lot and that's the last thing I want. I have a good skin care routine. I clean my face everyday day & night and
moisturise with coconut oil. I also have found that this product also is very patchy on my skin. I use a good makeup blender so I don't think it is me. It may not work for everyone.

No Coverage, limited shades, stays matte for 1 hour

I was using this two years ago and stopped using it a few months later. Literally the worst makeup product I have ever tried. Application was very rough, doesn't blend out nicely, which meant i had to constantly apply more on the areas that the BB cream didn't touch, very streaky finish. The coverage is not even there, very light, doesn't cover imperfections or redness. Another con for this BB cream is the color selection, only 2 shades and neither of them match my skin tone. I bought medium and it was very orange and looked like I was wearing a mask. The longevity was also a shame, it only took one hour for my oily skin to go through this product, after just 3 hours the product looked very patchy, cakey and separated badly on my nose and around my mouth. It also feels very heavy and enormous, which is odd because aren't BB creams meant to have a lightweight feel to them? My Mac foundation feels more comfortable than this ironically. Product smells ok, which is the only good thing about it. I do not recommend this at all! Save your money to a BB cream worth buying, I heard the Maybelline one is better however I am still yet to try it.

Product PurchasedOil-Free for Oily to Combination Skin

A bit expensive, but it does its job - The Light/Clair is too dark for my skin tone.

I use this BB Cream when I don't want to apply make up foundation, but still want to achieve a flawless complection.
This Cream serves this purpose and also has an SPF 15 - which is great.
The only con is that although it is Light, it is still too dark for my skin tone.

Product PurchasedSensitive Skin

I love this cream every day!!

Anything that moisturises,has SPF 15 and has a touch of makeup gets my attention anyday!

Product PurchasedOriginal for Normal Skin

Worst BB Cream I've Ever Tried

I never write reviews, but I was so appalled by this product I had to vent somewhere.
I usually buy Mabyelline BB cream, but thought I'd give Garnier a go as it was on special at the time.
When I tried it before work, my face was so shiny and greasy, it had no coverage and it clung to the edges of my eyebrows and the creases in my eyelids.
I am taking this product back because I have no use for it and I will never wear it.
Don't waste your money unless you like a mildly tinted greasy sunscreen.

My new favourite!

As a minimalist when it comes to make-up, I wanted something that didn't require any preparation, is easy to apply, wears well & most of all, looks natural. I found that in the Garnier BB Cream. I love it!

Terrible product

I have no idea how this is even aloud to be sold of store shelves. When trying to blend it in this product went bitty and clunks of the BB cream started to come off my face.