Gas Strut Guys

Gas Strut Guys

Brand Manager for Gas Strut Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Platinum Service

Straight forward product selection, based on car model, and express ordering and delivery. It couldn’t have been an easier experience. Bundled with free delivery the replacement of both boot and bonnet struts was a fraction of the dealer quoted price.

KKB
KKBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved the day

I’ve used the Gas Strut guys twice for my 2005 hard top convertible Astra: firstly the boot (which needs the right heavy duty struts as the roof folds into the boot) and again this week for the bonnet strut.

Both times the struts they advised were the correct ones and the delivery was rapid and no fuss.

I also referred them to my 70 year old neighbour, who for almost 2 years had been holding his 1990s Toyota bonnet up with a broom handle!

They got him sorted just as quickly as they did me and they even sent him a helpful guide for installing.

Heidi B.
Heidi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good product at a reasonable price and very fast shipping

I ordered tailgate struts for my Santa Fe online as I could not source easily from any other suppliers. Website very easy to navigate and product easy to find and exactly as described. I ordered on Sunday and with Express Shipping they arrived in perfect order and well packaged in less than 48 hrs to Sunshine Coast. Excellent - many thanks!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Gas Strut Guys compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonnet struts for my Colorado7.

Nitrolift struts were easy to fit and operate perfectly. I have no problem in reccommending their services. Very pleased all round.

Dylan
DylanIllawarra, NSW

Leaking everywhere

Just bought a new set of struts from these guys for a car I recently bought, as I was replacing the old ones I realised they're from the gas strut guys as well. Anyway, the old ones were the ones leaking and they were dated the 20/03/20, so they're less than 7 months old. Waiting to see how the new ones go but I should have checked the old ones so I would have known to order elsewhere. Pictures of the last set are attached (That's only two days of leakage as I wiped them down previously, it runs out from the boot and behind the number plate)

Chainie
ChainieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for Low Price. Fast.

Easy to choose parts needed because web site is by car make/model/year. So much cheaper than anywhere else. Arrived very fast and well packaged. Good quality, sturdy, and effective (bought over a year ago). Fixed our bonnet problem and were fast snap out the old and snap in the new, just a few seconds to replace each strut. I am leaving this review because now we need some for the rear hatch and there's no need to look anywhere else. Great service, great price. Fast Free shipping. Thank you so much.

Phil
Phil

A++ Gas Strut Guys

Ordered struts for my 2007 Ford Focus , received promptly and fitted no problems .
Very happy with product , postage and customer service . Would buy again.
Keep up the good work Gas strut guys .

Martin K
Martin KMelbourne

Best After Market Product

Found these guys on eBay. After another seller let me down on an inferior product. As soon as you open the packaging you notice The struts that the GasStrut guys sent me is way more durable and superior product. Coupled with quick dispatch, you cant go wrong. Will recommend this company to my other car club members.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Terrible, you get what you pay for!

Purchased struts in June 2019, they failed in May 2020, asked to be replaced under warranty and they said they were over 2 years old. Liars, and don’t warrant product

Ross
Ross

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and very fast delivery within in two days
Struts very easy to fit and job was done in no time.
Price is half the cost of other suppliers.
Would Use this company again with hesitation.
Thanks Ross

Simon
SimonNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Price, Great Product, Super Easy to deal with

Decided to order from them as my local SCA was double the price. Ordering was easy, email comm's were quick and the parts were exactly as expected and well wrapped.

Zach M.
Zach M.

Great product and fast shipping

I ordered a pair of gas struts for my Renault and the price was super reasonable at just under $35. Shipping was free and still arrived very quickly. They feel like a high quality product and work absolutely fantastically. I would definitely buy from these guys again. You've earned a customer for life guys.

Dean ADEL
Dean ADELMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

I purchased boot struts from the Gas Strut Guys, and have to say the struts were Excellent Quality & Strength, for years my partners Nissan Pulsar had a broom handle to hold it up. Finally got on to gas strut guys and for the first time since she's owned it. The boot goes up & down by itself. Great service, won't go any where else now for a strut.

elkabong
elkabongSA, 5044

Happy Customer

Found them online. Ordered a pair of struts for the hatch of my Holden Nova GS for $40. Item arrived about a week later. Fitted and worked perfectly. Hatch stays up and I’m a happy chappy.

Ian McIntyre
Ian McIntyreNortheast, VIC

Fantastic service

I found your company on EBay. I compared pricing with others and found the price very competitive. I ordered a pair and 5 working days later I received them via Express post with no charge for delivery. Fitted them within 10 minutes, couldn’t be happier!