Gas Strut Guys

Gas Strut Guys

Dylan

DylanIllawarra, NSW

Leaking everywhere

Just bought a new set of struts from these guys for a car I recently bought, as I was replacing the old ones I realised they're from the gas strut guys as well. Anyway, the old ones were the ones leaking and they were dated the 20/03/20, so they're less than 7 months old. Waiting to see how the new ones go but I should have checked the old ones so I would have known to order elsewhere. Pictures of the last set are attached (That's only two days of leakage as I wiped them down previously, it runs out from the boot and behind the number plate)

Chainie

ChainieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for Low Price. Fast.

Easy to choose parts needed because web site is by car make/model/year. So much cheaper than anywhere else. Arrived very fast and well packaged. Good quality, sturdy, and effective (bought over a year ago). Fixed our bonnet problem and were fast snap out the old and snap in the new, just a few seconds to replace each strut. I am leaving this review because now we need some for the rear hatch and there's no need to look anywhere else. Great service, great price. Fast Free shipping. Thank you so much.

Phil

Phil

A++ Gas Strut Guys

Ordered struts for my 2007 Ford Focus , received promptly and fitted no problems .
Very happy with product , postage and customer service . Would buy again.
Keep up the good work Gas strut guys .

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Gas Strut Guys compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Martin K

Martin KMelbourne

Best After Market Product

Found these guys on eBay. After another seller let me down on an inferior product. As soon as you open the packaging you notice The struts that the GasStrut guys sent me is way more durable and superior product. Coupled with quick dispatch, you cant go wrong. Will recommend this company to my other car club members.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Terrible, you get what you pay for!

Purchased struts in June 2019, they failed in May 2020, asked to be replaced under warranty and they said they were over 2 years old. Liars, and don’t warrant product

Ross

Ross

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and very fast delivery within in two days
Struts very easy to fit and job was done in no time.
Price is half the cost of other suppliers.
Would Use this company again with hesitation.
Thanks Ross

Simon

SimonNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Price, Great Product, Super Easy to deal with

Decided to order from them as my local SCA was double the price. Ordering was easy, email comm's were quick and the parts were exactly as expected and well wrapped.

Zach M.

Zach M.

Great product and fast shipping

I ordered a pair of gas struts for my Renault and the price was super reasonable at just under $35. Shipping was free and still arrived very quickly. They feel like a high quality product and work absolutely fantastically. I would definitely buy from these guys again. You've earned a customer for life guys.

Dean ADEL

Dean ADELMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

I purchased boot struts from the Gas Strut Guys, and have to say the struts were Excellent Quality & Strength, for years my partners Nissan Pulsar had a broom handle to hold it up. Finally got on to gas strut guys and for the first time since she's owned it. The boot goes up & down by itself. Great service, won't go any where else now for a strut.

elkabong

elkabongSA, 5044

Happy Customer

Found them online. Ordered a pair of struts for the hatch of my Holden Nova GS for $40. Item arrived about a week later. Fitted and worked perfectly. Hatch stays up and I’m a happy chappy.

Ian McIntyre

Ian McIntyreNortheast, VIC

Fantastic service

I found your company on EBay. I compared pricing with others and found the price very competitive. I ordered a pair and 5 working days later I received them via Express post with no charge for delivery. Fitted them within 10 minutes, couldn’t be happier!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

I had an older 1995 BMW so thought I may have problems finding boot struts to suit - but no problems here. Excellent product, knowledge, helpfulness, price and fast FREE delivery. Based on my experience - I highly recommend Gas Strut Guys.

Very happy customer

Thanks very much a quality product delivered very fast. After being quoted as much as $100 each at retail stores, and $50 for used items at a wreckers. We were very happy to pay $35 for a pair of new struts. Awesome job to all involved.

Satisfied and impressed with service - highly recommended.

Local shops quoted between $50 - $110 for each replacement gas strut (Flexiglass Challenge Canopy). Gas Strut Guys offered the same part in a PAIR for $34 delivered with free express post. The specifications were clearly explained and made selection very straightforward.The struts were delivered to my door within 24hrs - in Tasmania! Installation took under a minute, they work perfectly (firm actuation) and appear to be a high quality product. Very satisfied customer.

Dave Ho

Dave HoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I wanted

It was a good price, free shipping with Australia Post, tracking details provided, easy to fit, tailgate and glass now lift like new. Would certainly use these guys again. Thanks.

Ian Johnson

Ian Johnson

Well done Gas Stut Guys! You saved me $180

I'm so happy I found you guys. Like another review I was worried as there was no phone number to confirm your existence. The cost savings were incentive enough to give you a try. I ordered yesterday lunch time, paid the $15 express post and the struts were on my desk this morning. You can't ask for better service than that. The product is exactly as described, the quality seems good and with a 12 month warranty how can anyone complain. 10/10 guys, keep up the good work, it's great to see Internet businesses restoring the faith all the scammers do their best to destroy.

Sharkie

SharkieSydney

Great service, great price

I ordered struts for a Ford Territory rear glass on Friday arvo, they were delivered on Tuesday morning, easy to fit,glass lift is like new, I have just ordered ones for bonnet and tailgate.

Pete

PeteWellington

Brilliant service

Ordered Sunday and package arrived in new Zealand on the Thursday. Struts were exactly what I ordered and price was the best I found anywhere in nz. I bumped into a guy in repcos called Chris who could not reccomend them highly enough.

Aigerim

AigerimAU

Best price in town, great service!

Was looking for a set of struts for my Suzuki, wreckers were charging $40 - $80 for a set, the cheapest new from Supercheap were $100 for a set. Bought a pair from a wreckers only to have to return them 3 times as they would only work for a couple of days. Found the gas strut guys on a google search and was a bit suspicious, $40 for a brand new set and they didn't have a telephone number. However, they replied to the email really fast, and with express delivery had them the next day for the price of a second hand pair. 10/10

Tom007

Tom007

Easy to order, rapidly delivered

Ordered tailgate struts for our old Chrysler. Very simple to order. Ordered Sat and delivered Tuesday following week. Replaced the old struts and we now have a tailgate that supports itself again! Great service.