Gas Strut Guys

Gas Strut Guys

Brand Manager for Gas Strut Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)

Dylan
DylanIllawarra, NSW

Leaking everywhere

Just bought a new set of struts from these guys for a car I recently bought, as I was replacing the old ones I realised they're from the gas strut guys as well. Anyway, the old ones were the ones leaking and they were dated the 20/03/20, so they're less than 7 months old. Waiting to see how the new ones go but I should have checked the old ones so I would have known to order elsewhere. Pictures of the last set are attached (That's only two days of leakage as I wiped them down previously, it runs out from the boot and behind the number plate)

Ces
Cesasked

Hi guys or girls I have just bought a 2016 Mazda BT50 with a canopy that was with the vehicle when purchased new, its a twin cab. My problem is how do I get a set of gas struts for the glass rear door on the canopy because the ones on it will not lift. What would be the cost for two posted to 6210 WA. PS who would have made these canopies for Mazda??
Regards Ces Williams