Gas Strut Guys

Gas Strut Guys

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gas Strut Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)

JASON
JASONDarwin, NT

Struts online, thanking you

I recommend this business. Professional, and quick.
I received a quality product, half the cost of the original part.
$100 for two Rear Hatch hydraulic struts. Thank you

Harley T
Harley TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Alfa Struts impossible to find at the big brand Car Parts stores - not a problem for the Gas Strut Guys

Trying to source struts for an Alfa wagon was impossible from the major car parts providers, found Gas Strut Guys after a lot of searching and found what I was after, as they were hard to source sent an email confirmation I was ordering the right parts and had a response back within in minutes confirming - to back up their great service parts arrived 2 days later, just installed and work perfectly at a 5th of the price for Alfa original parts - these Guys are awesome - Thanks Ian for your help

KKB
KKBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved the day

I’ve used the Gas Strut guys twice for my 2005 hard top convertible Astra: firstly the boot (which needs the right heavy duty struts as the roof folds into the boot) and again this week for the bonnet strut.

Both times the struts they advised were the correct ones and the delivery was rapid and no fuss.

I also referred them to my 70 year old neighbour, who for almost 2 years had been holding his 1990s Toyota bonnet up with a broom handle!

They got him sorted just as quickly as they did me and they even sent him a helpful guide for installing.

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonnet struts for my Colorado7.

Nitrolift struts were easy to fit and operate perfectly. I have no problem in reccommending their services. Very pleased all round.

Dylan
DylanIllawarra, NSW

Leaking everywhere

Just bought a new set of struts from these guys for a car I recently bought, as I was replacing the old ones I realised they're from the gas strut guys as well. Anyway, the old ones were the ones leaking and they were dated the 20/03/20, so they're less than 7 months old. Waiting to see how the new ones go but I should have checked the old ones so I would have known to order elsewhere. Pictures of the last set are attached (That's only two days of leakage as I wiped them down previously, it runs out from the boot and behind the number plate)

Chainie
ChainieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality for Low Price. Fast.

Easy to choose parts needed because web site is by car make/model/year. So much cheaper than anywhere else. Arrived very fast and well packaged. Good quality, sturdy, and effective (bought over a year ago). Fixed our bonnet problem and were fast snap out the old and snap in the new, just a few seconds to replace each strut. I am leaving this review because now we need some for the rear hatch and there's no need to look anywhere else. Great service, great price. Fast Free shipping. Thank you so much.

Phil
Phil

A++ Gas Strut Guys

Ordered struts for my 2007 Ford Focus , received promptly and fitted no problems .
Very happy with product , postage and customer service . Would buy again.
Keep up the good work Gas strut guys .

Martin K
Martin KMelbourne

Best After Market Product

Found these guys on eBay. After another seller let me down on an inferior product. As soon as you open the packaging you notice The struts that the GasStrut guys sent me is way more durable and superior product. Coupled with quick dispatch, you cant go wrong. Will recommend this company to my other car club members.

Ross
Ross

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service and very fast delivery within in two days
Struts very easy to fit and job was done in no time.
Price is half the cost of other suppliers.
Would Use this company again with hesitation.
Thanks Ross

Simon
SimonNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Price, Great Product, Super Easy to deal with

Decided to order from them as my local SCA was double the price. Ordering was easy, email comm's were quick and the parts were exactly as expected and well wrapped.

Zach M.
Zach M.

Great product and fast shipping

I ordered a pair of gas struts for my Renault and the price was super reasonable at just under $35. Shipping was free and still arrived very quickly. They feel like a high quality product and work absolutely fantastically. I would definitely buy from these guys again. You've earned a customer for life guys.

Dean ADEL
Dean ADELMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

I purchased boot struts from the Gas Strut Guys, and have to say the struts were Excellent Quality & Strength, for years my partners Nissan Pulsar had a broom handle to hold it up. Finally got on to gas strut guys and for the first time since she's owned it. The boot goes up & down by itself. Great service, won't go any where else now for a strut.

elkabong
elkabongSA, 5044

Happy Customer

Found them online. Ordered a pair of struts for the hatch of my Holden Nova GS for $40. Item arrived about a week later. Fitted and worked perfectly. Hatch stays up and I’m a happy chappy.

Ian McIntyre
Ian McIntyreNortheast, VIC

Fantastic service

I found your company on EBay. I compared pricing with others and found the price very competitive. I ordered a pair and 5 working days later I received them via Express post with no charge for delivery. Fitted them within 10 minutes, couldn’t be happier!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

I had an older 1995 BMW so thought I may have problems finding boot struts to suit - but no problems here. Excellent product, knowledge, helpfulness, price and fast FREE delivery. Based on my experience - I highly recommend Gas Strut Guys.