Gasmate 2 Burner Stove with Griller

Gasmate 2 Burner Stove with Griller

See the Best Outdoor Food & Drink Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

customer999

customer999

Great stove, griller not so much

WalterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speedy Camping Stove

Dimplex tower fan

Dimplex tower fanasked

are your gasmate 2 burner grill still having same problems as the person whom reviewed it?

Hi,
The Gasmate stove I reviewed is still going strong without any issues. The vendor replaced the stove for us after showing them the problem with the latches. OK, the side panels and lid are still thin and a little flimsy, but the stove works very well and I am very happy with its performance and would happily recommend it.

shooterauasked

How does this stove light self ignite or matches? Thanks

Walter

The stove has an igniter knob which you turn to ignite the burners. It works a treat. I'm very happy with it. We still keep a lighter handy in case it should ever fail, but all's good so far.

shooterau

Thanks Walter the shop I purchased it from could not tell me just use a match I was told.
The igniter knob is that on the front and which of the three is it or is it somewhere else.

Get an answer from our members and Gasmate representatives

CategoryOutdoor Food & Drink Accessories