Gasmate Turbo Four CS4095

Gasmate Turbo Four CS4095

1.0

Amatch will boil water faster

This would have to be the coldest and least useful gas cooker I have ever used. It took around half an hour to boil a 1.7l kettle and 15 minutes to cook bacon to something that could be considered warmed through rather than fried. It took 20 minutes to poach two eggs. I would never ever buy this product.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
BD

BDWimmera, VIC

Very Slow Cooking

This should have been a great stove but it is let down by the very slow and very low heat burners. I have used this stove using the gas outlet on our caravan as well as directly on a 8.5kg bottle using the supplied regulator and hose. I also have one of those cheap and nasty disposable canister single gas burner stoves. The single stove will boil water while the Gasmate will not. (That may not be true as I did give up after 15 minutes) I also must admit I have never cooked a steak or sausage on the Gasmate but have tried a couple of times and simply gave up because the pan never got hot enough to cook with.