Gatorade

Gatorade

2.5

Open: "Says-a-me!!!"

I purchased 4-32 fl. oz of Gatorade Lemon-Lime bottles. Unfortunately, I can't get them open. My son (who works out) can't get them open either. Next up, vice-grips, I guess. This company should go to Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Spallation Neutron Plant in Oak, Ridge, TN to get researchers to help them make an easy open product by zapping the atoms out of the top. Thank goodness for water. Are there any suggestions regarding alternate ways to get stubborn bottle tops to open?

Meg

MegButler

Mold in Gatorade

We purchased a case of the low calorie G2 gatorade after consuming several bottles of it already, we noticed a large slimey cloudy blob floating in a bottle that my husband was about to drink. We made a complaint to gatorade and were told it is infact MOLD! To read all of these complaints it sounds like this is something that happens quite often! We will never purchase gatorade again.

Fill bottle to the top so when you open it, spills everywhere! Morons!

These stupid must hate their customers! They purposely fill the bottle to the top so when you open it, it spills everywhere! What morons!

Sports & Energy Drinks