Gatorade

2.5

Erikhanson

ErikhansonMelbourne

Moderation is key

As an active person, I’m often finding myself dehydrated at the end of a running session. I wouldn’t consider myself loyal to Gatorade, but when on special I’ll buy a few and store them in the fridge. Benefits include: an enjoyable range of flavours; they’re great at hydrating the body; and a conveniently sized bottle. In saying this, negatives include: enormous sugar content; their RRP is on the expensive side. As such, and like with many other things, moderation is key.

BoofsaDog

BoofsaDogSydney, NSW

Liquid Sugar

21sandiee

21sandieeWA, 6021

Good

Overall I would drink this if I was in any sporting situation where I needed short-term hydration, but not for long term hydration.
The bottle size is fantastic, very large giving you enough to drink in any situation. There are lots of delicious flavours as well which I enjoy selecting from. The packaging is also very nice to look at. Its a great alternative to water.
When you drink it, you can taste the high amount of sugar that is within the drink. That is not good for my teeth or a long term solution to feeling hydrated. Can be also very expensive to buy at the shops.

Sports & Energy Drinks

Find out how Gatorade compares to other Sports & Energy Drinks

naomiS

naomiSAU

Good

I love gatorade, especially the grape one. Its great when you need to get hydrated but also need a sugar hit! The taste of most flavours is fantastic, though some are a little bit too watery and salty. Still a great drink though and easily found in stores!
Great taste, very hydrating, heaps of flavours
Some flavours are a little watery, the price is pretty high when not on special.