GD Master Plumbing

GD Master Plumbing (page 2 of 2)

1.7

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Outrageously overpriced

I know plumbers charge an arm & a leg but really, I must be in the wrong job. Think I might just go to plumbers school. My lawyers charge less per hour than this outfit. I was thinking of using them to do more work in my house but I don't think so. I don't understand why 2 guys were needed to simply change washers in leaking taps in 2 vanity units & a few other small things which needed doing to the taps in my vanity units. So my search for plumbers who don't rip people off continues...

Sea

Sea

Cheat and extremely ripoff

They came to offer price for hot water heater install for 2,500 but we didn't ask for paper quote (we asked for Rheem 5 stars tank). Next day we didn't check until job done and time to pay, they billed for $3,000 and they installed us with Rheem 3 stars tank which is 1/2 price cheaper than what we agree to pay for. Then I rang to asked why we got 3 stars tank not 5 stars rate as we agreed, they said to us that what is wrong with the tank and said they have installed the pressure switch for us. So I gave up to argue with them.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous overpricing

Called to unblock a drain. Charged over $2000. I use Jims plumbing now. Make sure you get a written quote from these guys before committing to any work from them. Other plumbers told me the job was way overpriced.

Plumbers

Find out how GD Master Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

SEM

SEMMELBOURNE

Master Rip Off Service

They demanded exorbitant amounts for unblocking my toilet drain.They were also too keen to replace my hot water heater,claiming it was dangerous.All was carried out as a matter of urgency and without any prior quotes,resulting in an insane invoice.After a year long ordeal, I've got justice at VCAT.Having to deal with this type of unprofessional conduct has been a health hazard.Avoid at all costs.

Ripe off service

Took 4 days to turn on 4 gas pilots and to fix a small issue with a hot water system (they didn't know what they were doing). Was over charged for the job, when checked with AGL how much the job should of cost. BE WARN, do not call these plumbers.