GDAS2359 120ml Remote Control Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Humidifier

GDAS2359 120ml Remote Control Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Humidifier

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Pros

• Compatible with essential oils

• Eases allergy symptoms

• Portable

1 review

Great product indeed!

Great product with great value! It diffuses the scents that I choose. Quietly does it with no water sounds and has cool lighting that I can change to suit my mood. Remote function is a nice addition for me since I have this setup in my kids room.

Allison L.

Allison L.asked

which Humidifier has the least plastic? Can the light function be turned off?

Features

• Contains a mini ceramic flower oil diffuser which you can fill with your favorite fragrances. It’s effective for relieving stress and for removing stubborn smoking and pet odors.
    • Includes a warm nightlight. a programmable on/off cycle and auto shut-off once the water runs out.
    • Adds moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent.
    • The humidifier helps with allergies, sleep, cold and flu symptoms.
    • Portable to take to the gym, yoga, baby’s room, office or bedroom.