GE Money Home Loan

GE Money Home Loan

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I really need loan to pay my child birthday party

I really need loan to pay my child birthday party and cake also furniture thinks for my house and food

Tracey

TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Company Ever!

I lost my home through this sham company& left on the streets with 4 children after 11 years with a diff bank. We changed to GE & lost our home.

Worst company ever!!!... My kids will never be the same after being on the streets-crap everyone who works there!!!

Lyn

LynVictoria

GE calls are not recorded

Loan

do not deal with these people they prey on the desperate have no mercy and rip you off stay away

dil

dilvic

Worst service

The customer service is terrible.people who works in the call center are [censored word removed].they should
no what the job there doing.poor training dont know how to speak to customers.i don t
recommend ge for any one who want to barrow credit for real.becouse they are just another
useless institution that wasting peoples time

Cruel Company

My husband passed away two and a half years ago. he had an 8 k loan with GE.
Wepaid extra every chance we had. unyet with intrest the loan went up to 27000.
the day before he passed i paid 9000. the week after i paid the balance.
to find out my husband had been paying insurance.
long story short they refused to pay back the money.
my question why bother paying insurance if they wont pay it out.
they prey on people in desperate situations. I hate them with a passion.
please please dont go through these people.

Jo Bu

Jo BuCanberra

Dont waste your time

I spent almost 2 hours in total on the application, between online and on the phone. Provided a lot of personal information for a low limit card including a financial statement as requested. I was asked for more. Another half hour on the phone only to be told they needed some information from my accountant. I pointed out that his fee would be more than the limit I requested. I said ok, I'll stick with a card I have for travel. 'No, wait I'll speak to my supervisor'. Another 15 minutes later and the same reply. I said that's fine and again I was asked to go through this nonsense again but this time I said someone else can have the business. Don't bother. They must only want people who are desperate.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service for new customers

I was interested in signing up for a 28 degrees master card, and had a few questions that weren't covered on the website. I tried phoning about 5 times, but the phone number provided caters to existing customers and I had no luck getting through to a customer service rep. I kept getting asked to enter my card number, so I gave up and didn't get the card.
The 28 degrees card sounded like a good product
I was unable to speak to anyone to find out more about the card!

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Will stop at nothing, not even the law.

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Be very very careful i have heard so many stories from friends and others who have had bad experiences. We have only ever used GE money once for a lounge we put on 55 months interest free. We paid a 2.95 account keeping fee a month. We had this lounge paid off completely with the 12 money so we didnt have any problems. Fine print says the interest rate if you go over is about 36% CRAZY. Definately use this company as a last last last resort.
If interest free product is paid off quickly then its ok.
Had to get this account closed and a letter stating it was closed as my bank needed this for a loan i was obtaining, it was a nightmare getting this one letter!

krismarr

Mickeyk82AU

simonefish

simonefish

Terrible

When i was 21 i got a car loan for $3000. After 10 years of payments i thought this is odd. Real finance wizard i am, duh. 36% interest, i had been making minimum payments because the repayments went up without me knowing. I paid nothing off except that huge interest. They have made a 200% profit and are still chasing me. They wont get another [censored word removed] cent off me. Bastards. I hope there is a hell for these [censored word removed].
They're determination.
These [censored word removed] are the scum of the earth and you people who've dealt with them know what i mean.

enixus

enixus

Terrible

I wouldn't go with them again. It's a rip-off. Too many hidden fees and huge exit fee if you repay the loan earlier or want to re-finance.

I don't know where the call centre was located but I couldn't understand a word of what there where saying and viceversa. Bad attidute. High interest rates.