Geardo

4.1

CJ

CJ

order over 2 months late and now out of stock, no communication

Order mac power cord 3/2, confirmed order. Waited, waited, sent three emails re order, said would follow through had not.

Finally called 13/5 and got a hold of someone, said it was sent but had didn't have tracking number nor proof. Confirmed address as correct. Then said it's out of stock and would refund money. Really poor customer service.

Impossible to get hold of, faulty phone

Bought a 'New' phone but received a refurbished, damaged phone (chipped) that didn't pick up my networks signal. They never answer the phone nor questions in emails and it's been 6 weeks and I still do not have a full refund. I've chased them multiple times, every couple of days. One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. When you finally get through they tell consistent lies and try and give you the runaround. Avoid at all costs.

Heather

HeatherMelbourne

You get what you pay for

I bought some GoPro/camera accessories. They're very cheaply made and one of the tripods came apart minutes after opening the package. There's no way you'd want to trust one of these with a camera you like. Save your money and buy genuine accessories.

Neil

NeilMelbourne

romoss sense 9 power bank

this is a great product at a great price from Geardo. Although I had an item missing from original delivery they quickly rectified the situation and sent it ASAP. So great customer service as well as products.

Deric

Deric

Superb quality

Everything in this pack is of the highest quality I could imagine from third-party GoPro accessories. Much better value than the high priced official accessories.

Good product, Quick delivery

My phone battery died and since it is quite a few days. I wasn't sure where to look for a replacement. Finally I found this is an Australian company. I ordered Monday afternoon, and the package was delivered late Wednesday afternoon. Highly recommended.

Poor communication and service

Charged phone once then the cable broke they wouldn't refund product just the cable. Buy if off ebay it's about 10 times cheaper and better.

Quick, easy and well priced :)

The price was very reasonable. Delivery was quick. I received the camera in 3 days! That's so impressive considering it was an overseas order. Would recommend you to all my friends looking for a great deal on cameras and accessories.

Fantastic !!!

Fantastic price! for a Fantastic product!! Fantastic Service!!!
    Thanks for reliable and fast service. would recommend them to anyone!

Leon L.Sydney

Paid for express, sent 6 days later with standard delivery

Paid for express post and it took them 6 days to dispatch with standard delivery.

To make matters worse, they are aware of it and don't even bother refunding the express post fee paid.

Perfect as Described

Fast shipping within 48hours, item as described with excellent customer service and the power bank. absolutely original. Best way to save money!!!
    Definitely recommending these guys to my friends and family!
    Good work guys!
    best regards

Brilliant Service

I have purchased a case for my iPad. Great product. Delivered promptly and was cheaper than alternative brands. Adjustable Design made it easy to fit and it works as advertised. Good company to deal with and l will use them in future.
    I like dealing with local online companies.

Highly recommended !

I've brought Xiaomi 10000 type-c power bank from them. it was shipped on the same day. Tracking details was given when I chat with them in afternoon. Received the power bank in next business day.
    These power banks are available cheaper in other websites but as this a genuine one, this will be the best offer we can find around this area.
    Thanks for good service.

My first action camera

I've already used Geardo for two buys. Everything went fine and i really like guaranty of authentic item.
    The best price on the market. Delivery speed was good. I recommend it to everyone.

Cheap garbage

Got a power bank off this company for $40 it gave me 2 charges then died and ruined my iPhone battery. They wouldn't refund the product or replace it. They wouldn't respond to my emails either. I did some research and you can buy the same powerbanks off eBay for $10!!! Do not buy anything from this company!!

Service

Thank you for the great service will be purchasing from you again will tell all my friends about your great products and service love my xiaomi power bank works great thanks again.

Definitely would buy from here again :)

I have been using this product for a month now and it's amazing and really great. A Genuine version with verification Sticker. Really happy with the service GearDo provided. Fast shipping! Definitely would buy from here again...

Wow! Ordered yesterday via express and its here

Purchased a Xi Pro power bank. the best price for Genuine power bank which can find around this area. received today without any issue, Product is working Perfectly, Many Thanks!!!

Absolutely awful customer service

Left an item out of my order, took three emails to them before they sent the item. I stressed at every stage that I wanted to give it as a gift and therefore required it before Xmas. I was assured it would. Arrived almost a week after Christmas.

EuroTrippin

EuroTrippinHobart

Power Banks faulty

Purchased a power bank from geardo. Used it a few times, then no longer recharges. Contacted them online and as soon as the issue was mentioned, ignored. PayPal dispute filed.