Geek Mobile

Geek Mobile (page 2 of 7)

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Job Satisfaction

Simon Mckean

Simon MckeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nailed it!

Thanks guys, great service at a convenient time, .good fix and more importantly good tips from Duane to keep things running smoothly. I would definitely recommend the team at Geekmobile again.

Grahame Morris

Grahame MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

Joshua was very helpful and professional in solving the problem I had and getting rid of unwanted hacking. He was prompt and expert in everything he did and explained everything he was doing.

Anne T

Anne TTasmania

Excellent service

Friendly efficient service. Dale was very helpful. He certainly knew what the problems were and he went the extra mile to sort out my desktop problems. I would recommend this service to everyone.

Mike F

Mike F

Truly amazing service

Last Tuesday, after having NBN connected , and my system completely shutdown on the Thursday and I received no help from my service provider whatsoever. I called Geek Mobile at 13:57 and Stacy, your tech., arrived at 14:04; yes in 7 minutes! I am a 73 year old man, and he resolved every issue with my computer with amazing skill like I have NEVER experienced before, so I'm telling everyone I know; young and old! Please maintain this standard. Mike - Biggera Waters

Action and Efficient

Polite Efficient and cost effective
At no time did I feel uncomfortable. In fact the opposite
Turned up on time, gave me confidence in the service and got the result

Most importantly would use again

If your computer is acting up, GET GEEK MOBILE

"Sean was great, very courteous and friendly. Very helpful in answering questions. Very thorough, in fact tested in front of me to assure me that all was working as it should. The computer has never worked so well, even when brand new.

jocko

jockoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed PC problem than another company could not fix.

"You guys permanently fixed a problem that another company only temporarily fixed. You did it in a timely manner too. Would use you again and recommend you to friends.
A+++++ to you!" -

Knowledgeable and friendly

Matt was very adaptable with his schedule to work around us and the work was completed efficiently. I have already spoken to others about how happy we were with the service, costs and flexibility

F B Gibson

F B GibsonSydney, NSW

Tech Saviour

Max was courteous and very professional. I would definitely recommend Geek Mobile Services to anyone who is having trouble getting any IT issue sorted, set up or just straightened out.

team ftc

team ftcSydney, NSW

Real Geek

High IQ and high EQ to match, fixed in 5 minutes what 1 yr of Optus techs couldn't. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting computer help or advice. They arrived on time sorted everything in no time at all and left me with good advice for moving forward. These guys are next level.

Top Job

Fred was on time and very easy to talk to. He sorted out my computer problems and spoke in simple terms that even I could understand. Great bloke and great job. Thanks again. Ted Roots

So convenient to come outside of work hours , at a time that suits was a great bonus, do I did not have to take any time off work. Technician was very knowledgeable.

Veronique

Veronique

TOP CLASS ASSISTANCE AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON

I would like to share with everyone my complete satisfaction with the undivided attention given to me by Sean when my computer browser failed.
At 83 yrs I am not very conversant with the intricacies of computers.
This very pleasant PATIENT young man spent a lot of time solving my problem .
I am very grateful.

Gus

GusMurray Region, NSW

Set-up of new NBN Modem Router

"Given that there were some issues with our initial NBN connection, David did a good job in getting things up and running. He was also personable and easy to deal with." - Gus

Katy Dee

Katy DeeSydney, NSW

An Excellent Service

I found your service friendly, very fast and efficient. The technician we had was most helpful and the cost reasonable. I will use you again and definitely recommend you to others. Thank you.

Lizzy

LizzySydney, NSW

Stress free solutions!

"Tristan was very pleasant and easy to communicate with. I wish I knew about Geek Mobile before I spent wasted money on instore IT services. If I need any further assistance I will ask for Tristan again."

Excellent support

"Excellent service and Dale was most helpful in getting me better protected for the future by installing a Desktop Icon which leads me directly to my computer maintenance programs easily so that I can run them regularly." - Bob Abbot

Great - easy to use service

Joel (technician) was a nice guy - friendly - listens - and doesnt baffle people with geek speak - have already recommended Geek Mobile to others.
My computer problem was identified and sorted within a few minutes

TINA WALKER

TINA WALKERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I have used Geek mobile quite a few times and I have found them awesome, On time, Don't make you feel too much of an idiot!( Most important) No problem when ever I call! Tina Walker

Total Relief

I am responsible for the accounts of a small family business and after my computer crashed and I couldn't get the back up drive to work I thought I had lost everything. I owe a lot to Sean and his perseverance. Thank you Sean.