4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Brooms & Brushware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Geelong Gold Home Squeegee Reviews

Have used a sqweegee in the bathroom for many a year, especially within the shower recess. This helps to negate spotting of the glass, tiles and floor of the recess. Then with a towel over we have very very litle problems with mould growth and the neeed for chemical cleaning. an exhaust fan helps also!
The original type of squeegee used was red rubber bladed and though it lasted for ages, it did harden after some time and became ineffective. The blade could be replaced if the handle/block was still in reasonable condition; initially wooden. Then along came bakelite, then plastic etcetera of the modern era.
This happened over a long period as I am close to 73years old now. I basically started use of a hand sqweegee at 16 when I left home on joining the RAAF to do my apprenticeship and really have gone on with the practise ever since.
The family was using one very similar to yours from Woolies from approximately ten (10) years ago but I expect it came from Tiawan (branded) through their system as it was considerably cheaper. They disappeared from distribution for a while and then yours appeared in store and we started using it.
Your product is stilish and suits the de`cor better and does a relative good job. The only complaint I put too you is, the blade is a liitle weak (too soft/thin) and tends to give off at both ends well before the rest of the blade. This allows for dotty streaks on water to form and extra vigilance to them has to be exercised, slowing exit from the recess.
Yours sincerely, Ken Kane.
Colour Shape i.e Stylish. Works considerably well but the blade requires some sort of reforcement near ends.
The blade requires some sort of reforcement near ends. I acknowledge the won't last for ever, But!... Is there a waranty???