Latitude Gem Visa

Latitude Gem Visa (page 2 of 40)

Pros

• 6 Months Interest Free on purchases over $250 with participating retailers

• Three 0% Interest Payment Plans to choose from

Cons

• $99 Annual Fee

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• Payment Handling Fees ($0.95 online, $2.50 in person)

• High 24.99% p.a. Purchase Rate

3.4

Very clear information.
Good on line and phone
Customer service.
Always very helpful.
Rates are not to bad. Love the interest free deals.
Great way to build a credit rating.
I recommend them.

• Everyday Expenses

Tania Fleming

Tania FlemingSouth East Queensland, QLD

User friendly

Latitude is an easy website to maneuver on. Good selection of payment methods rather than being locked into one payment type. Received regular emails, allowing for better management of finances.

Card Start DateFebruary 2020
  • Special Purchases

Do not under any circumstances enroll in this card program.

High overseas transactions, little or no travel insurance support, the call centre is impossible to contact, only open business hours and if you call from overseas huge phone cost. This is definitely not a card you should travel overseas on.

Card Start DateFebruary 2016

Matt

Matt

Easy to setup/used

We decided on our purchase, spoke to the retail staff, applied for the Gem Visa interest-free online, it was done in minutes. The process was all handled by the retail staff, it was a pleasure using the Gem Visa again.

Ian

IanQld

C service response very poor. Paid out debt & got overdue fee. If it starts accumulating will be in contact Ombudsman.

No I didnt use my card over seas. Customer service response is very poor. I have tried several times to close my account. Have paid it out . Got late fee

Card Start DateAugust 2019
Lyn

LynMid North Coast, NSW

Simple and effective

Walked into Amart. They offered me 50 months interest free, did all the paperwork. Very easy. My purchase was then delivered within 2 days. I didn't know I could add to my existing account and thought I'd have to go through the application process again. I was pleasantly surprised

• Special Purchases

Delete this review. Issue solved.

Used chat as that is the only way to apparently conact them
Left contact details and nothing!!!
Very poor. No doubt Corona Virus will be blamed instead of someone doing their job properly.

Easy no worries

I have had my card for a few years now it has been easy to top up and receiving the monthly emailed statements payments are never forgotten. when contacting them there has never been a problem and have solved any issues I have had quickly. Thanks Gem for furnishing my home easily :)

Rami

RamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely pathetic and amateurish. 1 star is still several stars too many

On hold for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Staff are very unprofessional and rude. Never received promised information and was on hold again for over an hour. I received text message which looked extremely unprofessional and like a scam. No website address was given and no clear instructions provided. The entire process was frustrating, amateurish and unprofessional.

Jaimie

JaimieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple and easy!

Easy card to use. Was given the details
Regarding interest free period before purchase. I would use this for future purchases. Very quick approval. Statements are easy to read. Emails aren’t too frequent.

Chris

Chris

No customer support and charged me an annual fee after I cancelled the card

I paid off my balance and tried to call them to cancel my card two weeks ahead of the annual fee being charged. When I called to cancel I was prompted to submit a form online because their call centre was past capacity, so I went online and submitted the form.. It said was submitted and it said that the request would be processed within a few days. 1 month later I have received an email that my payment is due, for a balance of $99 (the annual fee). I have tried calling a few times since but can't get through.

Katrina

KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Process was easy & stress free

I purchased now from Amart & The good Guys, both times using my Gemvisa card for interest free purchases. The process was easy, quick and stress free. I am kept up to date on future sales.

Card Start DateOctober 2015

Happy to count with it.

I have great experiences buying with my Latitude Gem Visa thanks to this card I got many good offers, great discounts, interest free purchases, etc. I'm very happy with this card.

• Special Purchases

Trying to cancel card and customer service have made it as difficult as possible

Card Start DateFebruary 2019
Dimcon Dougo.

Dimcon Dougo.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy

I wasn't overseas but the transition I made with The Good Guys was so quick & simple I was astounded & the company I dealt with was so helpful & courteous I was also given a twelve month interest free period. I will use this credit card again.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only 1 Star Until they get exported transactions.

Card Start DateJanuary 2010
  • Everyday Expenses
  • Online Shopping
Ashley Y.

Ashley Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is terrible

Wait time in the call centre is a minimum 2 hours so they encourage you to email them for a quicker reply. Done that and 24 hours later I still haven’t had a reply. Terrible customer service and a nightmare to contact.

Card Start DateMarch 2020

Too easy

no it was not used overseas but using it locally online with harvey norman was a breeze. Would totally recommend to spread out payments for a larger item. Going online putting in the account number and its done

Card Start DateJanuary 2010
  • Special Purchases

I was able to buy a new fridge on my Gem Lattitude card, my old fridge's thermostat had given up after 30 years, so I went online to buy a new one. Thanks to Gem for helping me make it possible. I have confidence that I can pay it back in good time. They make it easier for me to manage it.

Card Start DateJuly 2019

Great experience!!!

I knew what product I want and my Latitude Gem Visa made it possible interest free in few minutes! What else I can say: great experience!!! Thank you Latitude Gem Visa for being here for me!!!