2Latitude Gem Visa

54% · 601444 · 40%

Rob
RobPerth, WA2 posts

Where is my card

I still haven’t got my card??? How am I meant to pay it back could you please get back to me as soon as possible as I don’t want to pay late fees
Rohan FROST
Rohan FROSTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Easy to use

Easy to use just like my ANZ Visa! As promised I received my $100 credit for making purchases over $1600 for month. Nice little bonus!! My only criticism of GEM Visa is being charged a fee for every time I make a payment, not a big deal though.
butza
butzaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Financial product

I am very happy with this credit card so far. The six month interest free purchase is very helpful and sometimes they have great offers that I can enjoy taking up and benefit from.
Tushar J.
Tushar J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked great!!

Can't say until I use but the way it worked in Melbourne was amazing and so easy, the Sales Team used the Card with ease and I was on my way home in 15 minutes.
Janine-Maree C.
Janine-Maree C.North Queensland, QLD

No hassle easy as

Staff where helpfull and the whole process was easy in helping me to activate and use my card to purchase my new laptop fir study. Latitude also made the process painless
Shane
Shane13 posts

Worst Company I have EVER dealt With

This company and the staff are totally incompetent. We wanted to pay out this card and close it. We were given a figure and paid what we were told. They then charged us another fee for the online payment. After paying this they AGAIN charged us another fee so we still could not close the account. I spoke with several staff members all of whom were either not helpful at all, rude, aggressive or totally incompetent. Horrible lack of service and useless staff. My recommendation is to NEVER deal with this company
t a.
t a.Perth, WA

Simple process and QUICK

Both on the net and in store applications easy to complete. Never thought I could do it but they made it a great experience. App seems simple enough but would like account information other than just your card number to access plan information earlier on. Thanks guys.
Ingrid D
Ingrid DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Reliable financier

Hassle free buying experience and value for money credit facility. Got discounted rates for installation service for the 3 air conditioners I purchased. Will use it again in future purchases
Steve G
Steve GSydney, NSW

No idea how to active account or set up??? No account numbers or cards given?

No account number or card number to log in. Can't get anyone on the phone to tell me how. Have reached out numerous times via email. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
champ1010
champ1010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

12-24 months interest free ftw!

12-24 months interest free on payments is an incredible perk. Process of application and process of increasing credit limit was very simple and very quick. There is also an option to get insurance on the card (which is free if there is no amount due) so if anything unfortunate happens, you won't be stuck with a debt.
Definitely recommend this.
Tim
Tim

Fees very complex

This card is too complex on its fee structure and so I tend to have it as a backup only. If I purchase an item i pay it off very quickly so I do not incur the very high penalty fees
Stephen Parker
Stephen Parker

aniversary

found gift and having my card got me out of trouble with with other half as it a special day and I only recalled it when I heard some one say it was their special day
Luke Quin
Luke QuinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

It serves a purpose

I used Latitude as it was the only option for interest free on my purchase. I had a couple of issues signing up to the online portal, it was exactly easy and took a couple of calls to resolve. It’s disappointing they charge you 95 cents if you chose to via BPAY. They only free digital method is to log on to their portal and do a one-off Direct debit. They clearly make it less easier for you to pay on time so they can get you with late fees and extra interest. It would be great when the government makes it illegal for these arbitrary fees especially when paying with BPAY.
Anyway, I’ve closed the account, all I can say is they were a means to an end
KHit2578
KHit2578Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Terrible Customer Service

This is a great card for interest free but the lack of customer service that comes with it is not worth it. The calls are all handled from an OS company with terrible line quality. You can barely hear or get cut off frequently. I have been chasing a refund for over two weeks now and each time I speak to someone they take no longer than 5mins to look at my account and just say call the company who did the refund we don't have it. The refunding company has even contacted them to try and resolve as their records show it has been received by Gem Visa.
John Millar
John MillarSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Correspondence from Latitude Gem Visa

I have asked repeatedly for a statement and when my first payment is due but get no response. I get lots of emails from them but they have never responded to my requests for account details. Even when I use the App it tells me nothing more than the credit limit I have received.
Sandeep
SandeepCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Miss guide by email

I am happy to use gem card but recently I noticed that I get an email from gem card that I get 24 months interest-free when I buy from Apple but when I paid I get only 6 months which I think not appropriate.

Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deals

I love using this card up to 50 months interest free in so many stores plus buyer protection if you find an item you purchased cheaper somewhere else. Worth it !!!
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Card for bigger purchases

It's my go-to card for for bigger annual costs (car rego etc.)
Interest free for 6 months makes it a breeze to pay the balance off with little to no stress.
Jacob
JacobHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Useful card

24 months interest free on my Iphone 12 Pro, it makes it a bit easier to keep up with technology.
Easy to set up and this is my second large purchase with the card
Unhappy Aussie customer
Unhappy Aussie customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trying to close my acct, pay the final $..wait for it to clear, charged a 95c fee again and on and on it goes crooks

Called GemVisa to close account..
I was told to pay the final amount then wait for it to clear..
funds cleared..
charged process fee, pay that, wait to clear, charged process fee, etc
kate
kateSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

This card is a gem changer!

I highly recommend this card. 6 months interest free on purchases over $240 with a $99 annual fee is worth every penny. This is my go-to credit card and I wouldn't use anything else!
Andy
AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have always found the Visa very flexible and useful when I need it

Have not used card over seas. however have found Latitude a very flexible credit option to use.

i use the card most the time and in this environment very helpful for money when I need it.

cheers

Sravan Donthireddy
Sravan Donthireddy

This is good

I didn’t use it overseas as I am not sure if I can use it for purchases made in other countries. I am not sure on how the interest rate works if the card is used overseas.
Franklin
FranklinDarling Downs, QLD

Need better customer care assistance

Need to improve your customers care assistance better. It's terrible customers assistance, it's hard to make them understand, end up with pissed off. Rest other services are awesome and fantastic
John
John3 posts

Works ok

Have not used it overseas yet, but have purchased flights to travel overseas. Also purchased tyres and other automotive spares and the like.
I intend to use it overseas when we can fly agin.
Johnson
JohnsonNorth Queensland, QLD

Very confusing, what to do

I went to JB Hi-Fi to buy some stuff they suggested 50 months interest-free got me all hooked up with a gem credit card and that's all I was told I've got no idea how to pay it off I still haven't received an email or anything on how I set up a payment for this account but they give me the money no drama

Alan M
Alan MSydney, NSW3 posts

Fees that debit your account for payment of Card

How is it with electronic payments from my personal account take days to process? For 3 to 5 days there after the online facility to debit your personal account for a payment remains unreachable. Wrong, just wrong. Do better! And a fee for using Bill Pay? Really? With interest rates way over the top on most of your issued cards you could easily wear the small cost yourselves.
waylay
waylaySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good to have backup like this

No fuss everywhere I went accepted this card and rates are acceptable. I do have other options and cards but prefer my gem visa. I would recommend Latitude Gem to my family and friends. And the interest free period is excellent.
Dylan Rohrlach
Dylan Rohrlach

Very happy with my product

Was an easy process to get my card email pay slips and after about an hour and all was approved very happy with the quickness will be using this for later product's
Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you. My purchase changed my life

It was just great to know that gen visa was there to help me out unexpectedly. When I recently applied for more credit it was easy and quick. Thanks again
Nat.
Nat.Perth, WA3 posts

No interest, tick, but watch the annual fee

This is a nice interest free loan if you're regular with your repayments. Unfortunately, nobody told me there was a $99 annual fee until after my product was delivered. I now fully intend paying off this debt within 12 months, instead of my 24 month term, because I don't want to be slugged with another $99 annual fee.
Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Excellent on major purchases!!

Really useful for those big ticket items . Stops impulse buys with interest free for 90 days on items over 250.00 which is great especially for me . Handy for Christmas and birthdays .
interact_au
interact_auNorth Western Region, NSW3 posts

Excellent back up card for everyday purchases

Mainly use when I want to buy something now and then pay card down , large purchases usually allow interest free over six or more month by arrangement which is handy . Interest rate is high being only downfall if you do not pay card on time .
Lissa
LissaHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Highly recommend Lattitude Gem

The process from the application to shopping was easy and fast. I just used my phone number and licence and the shopping was as easy as using a credit or debit card. Highly recommend.
igy
igySydney, NSW

It could be better

I have been using the GEM card for a long time and there have never been any problems for payments or services, I am unpleasantly surprised that after so many years it is not possible to increase the limit on the card even though I am a regular customer.
Dennis b
Dennis bGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC48 posts

Use your card wisely and enjoy interest free shopping

Had my card for years now easy interest free shopping use your card wisely and enjoy the interest free period.

Shimmer
Shimmer3 posts

SMS messages

When u get a text message that makes it sound like I don’t make my payments when I always pay it early it made me feel bad and that I has over spended
lavinidd
laviniddGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gem Visa

The whole process very easy and pleasant. Probably my only critique. Even after receiving card and paperwork. Also setting my GEM Account. There is no where it list the info payment details. To make advanced payments if wanted..
CJaco
CJaco

Gem visa online at Harvey Norman

Have had my Gem visa for a few years now and find it so easy to use no hassle and 60months interest free on my last large purchase, love it
Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect for what I use the credit card

I haven't used the card for overseas transactions, but I use the card for bigger purchases which allow me to pay off the item over a reasonable time and repayment amount.