Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors

4.2

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (51)
  • Job Satisfaction

Great service and product

Gem Windows and Doors were used for our subdivision project with over 25 items including aluminium windows, sliding doors and stacker doors. Jo from the Minto office the point of contact and provided great customer service and product knowledge. Whether due to COVID or workload, there were delays in the delivery schedule which Jo helped follow up to resolve.
Overall great customer service, great product and finish, great price, delays in delivery.
We recommend GEM Windows and Doors and will use them again.

Delivery department dismal

Purchased windows sales service was great however after that it was all downhill the delivery was re scheduled 3 times. After the first failed delivery and excuse (truck broke down aka easy lie). The second attempt I was advised would be definitely delivered so took another day off work only to be let down again. 3rd attempt also unsuccessful so organised a private truck to pick up. They then called me that afternoon after private delivery and tried to organise another delivery date. If you have 6 months to wait for delivery this might be the shop for you.

Great Price

Amira at Mulgrave helped me to get good product at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Customer service is great

Adnan

AdnanSydney, NSW

Aluminium window and fly screen

When deciding at first, they were very competative, secondly Jo in Minto branch worked deligently to answer all my queries. Furthermore, the products were delivered in time.

vignarajah

vignarajahSydney, NSW

Perfect product

The product was very elegant and simple to use. I will definitely recommend this product as I am very satisfied by product and the staff Amira at the Muslgrave showroom.

Store Locationmulgrave showroom
Uma V.

Uma V.Sydney, NSW

Good product and service

we are very happy with your product and good customer service for Amira too thank you at Mulgrave showroom there are a nice products display and easy to found it

Maha H

Maha H

Fantastic service, quality products, great price

Very happy with our purchase!! Amira from the Mulgrave showroom was very helpful, she was able to answer all our questions and was able to help us select the right product for our renovation. The sliding doors are good quality and the price is competitive. Would happily recommend to others.

Buyer beware

We paid them in full for some windows and doors, the flyscreens were made to fit the fixed panel not the opening section. They re made them 4 weeks later and they were the wrong size again. Its been months and I'm still waiting on the screens. I've been told they are trying to find someone that can fit the screens.

Store LocationAlexandria
Nicky

NickySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service and price

Went into the Minto store and was served by Jo. She was excellent. Even after the sale we had some questions and she was able to help us to the best of her ability.

Hassan

Hassan Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and quality prouduct

Very pleased with the outcome after my purchase from the show room in minto found exactly what at was looking for with no hassle jo was very welcoming ,answered all my questions with pleasure .I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Rhys Pearson

Rhys Pearson Sydney, NSW

Great service !!

Needed some windows to pick up in the next week, customer service was brilliant, rang me with in the day and order was put it ready for pick up next day

Adam

AdamIllawarra, NSW

Hi Five Jo

Very friendly, very helpful, very well informed and gets the job done with honesty, integrity and punctuality. Could I as a builder / customer ask for anymore .....nope Jo delivers the lot. Great work and anyone reading this comment take note, buy your windows from Jo you won't regret it.

Helen A.

Helen A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Windows and doors

I recommend Gem Windows and doors we went to Amira at Mulgrave her custmer service is really good the process was very quick and smoth.

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always very helpful

We have spoken with Amira at Mulgrave a couple of times to place orders and she has always been very helpful

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Amazing service from the minto showroom, I dealt with jo she is fantastic! Very professional and very knowledgeable with all products. Very helpful also and not pushy which is the kind of service I like. Also the product is amazing quality too! Will definitely be back!

Michael M.

Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service. Great product

Gem is very good company they have a high quality products Zamora at Mulgrave helped us a lot the door we bought is amazing

Hello T.

Hello T.Sydney, NSW

Service, Product and Price

Amira at Mulgrave showroom did agreat job to get the product i want, nice and professional as well. I recommend GEM Windows for their high quality and prices.

Nichole P.

Nichole P.Sydney, NSW

Amira from Gem window and doors Mulgrave Showroom

Amira and Mulgrave Showroom was very helpful, I rang with no knowledge about Slidding door and Amira assisted me to make sure I had the right measurements and right products.
The doors we brought are fantastic just what we ordered, very happy with the product that we will be ordering windows later.

Store LocationMulgrave Showroom

Very happy with quality / service

Have purchased multiple times, very happy with quality and service. Pricing is very competitive also.
I will continue to purchase windows / doors from GEM.
Thankyou for your quality products at great pricing

paul r.

paul r.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed with this manufacturer

Extremely accurate measurements and easy installation with no functioning issues. All fly screens were also easily installed also without fuss.

Store LocationNsw